Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: I agree, Elizabeth! How about this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2JSUXaY-tw <...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

I agree, Elizabeth! How about this one? www.youtube.com

--hide--

That's a sweet one biggrin I like how Queen has a range of styles of songs . . . like Crazy Little Thing Called Love (very different from some of their others)

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Greensleeves www.youtube.com
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Greensleeves www.youtube.com

--hide--

The Greenberry Woods "Super Geek" www.youtube.com

(OK, so I just lost everyone with that jump to one of favorite unknown bands from the 90's. So sue me... laughing

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: That's a sweet one I like how Queen has a range of styles of songs . . . like Crazy Little ...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

That's a sweet one I like how Queen has a range of styles of songs . . . like Crazy Little Thing Called Love (very different from some of their others)

--hide--

So true, Melissa! highfive That's one of the things that I've always liked about them. They could go from "Somebody To Love" to "Bohemian Rhapsody" to "Under Pressure" to "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" to "Another One Bites The Dust" to this one... www.youtube.com

to "Flash" to "Too Much Love Will Kill You". All different styles of songs. Too cool And it all made sense. I miss hearing new stuff from them...

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: So true, Melissa! That's one of the things that I've always liked about them. The...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

So true, Melissa! That's one of the things that I've always liked about them. They could go from "Somebody To Love" to "Bohemian Rhapsody" to "Under Pressure" to "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" to "Another One Bites The Dust" to this one... www.youtube.com

to "Flash" to "Too Much Love Will Kill You". All different styles of songs. Too And it all made sense. I miss hearing new stuff from them...

--hide--

Vision of Lovel.....Mariah Carey

youtu.be

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Vision of Lovel.....Mariah Careyyoutu.be
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Vision of Lovel.....Mariah Carey

youtu.be

--hide--
Love the one your with; Crosby,Stills,Nash & Young

Apr 12th 2013 new

Hughug

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Hug
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Hug

--hide--

All The Same, Sick Puppies (Free Hugs Campaign) hug . . youtu.be

Apr 12th 2013 new

hug BB Brian what happened to those kitties? hug hellokitty heartbeat can we play with them?

Apr 13th 2013 new
How Much is that Doggie in the Window - Patti Page

www.youtube.com
Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: How Much is that Doggie in the Window - Patti Page www.youtube.com
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: How Much is that Doggie in the Window - Patti Page

www.youtube.com
--hide--
Hound Dog

Posts 91 - 100 of 200