Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Who one is, is one is and, God-made. Everyone's value is infinite....
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Who one is, is one is and, God-made.

Everyone's value is infinite....
--hide--

Whoops...who one is, is who one is....sorry....

biggrin
04/08/2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Maybe as many women don't either, but I don't notice them. Really, guys, what is the r...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Maybe as many women don't either, but I don't notice them.

Really, guys, what is the reason for not having a picture? I can't understand why someone would do that on a dating site.

All I can think of is

1) just haven't scanned it in here yet. So it's not that they don't have a picture, they just don't have a picture yet.

2) my job is too important and someone who knows me from work might see me. Hmmm, okay....if you are in public office maybe....

3) I don't have any good pictures and I don't plan to do anything about that for some dating site.

4) I don't want to be flooded out with emails from women because I am so attractive. I'll be the judge of that! :P

Or ?

I mean really, what is the deal?

--hide--

Pat,

Based on your topic, I thought about doing a search within 150 miles of Houston. People that know me well would share I am dangerous when I start to think. laughing 287 fit that distance. However, when I clicked on photos only that number dropped to 67. I can't help but believe there may be similar results with men. Possibly one of the women in Houston or surrounding area can do a similar search and share the results.

Personally, I have never failed to provide a photo. I am what I am. God created me this way for a reason. For those not interested based on that, then just close the door and move on. I don't wear my feelings on my sleeves. Some men are born to look like Justin Bieber others Larry the Cable Guy with lots in between.

In answer to your question - when either gender goes more than a couple of months without a file photo, it seems to me they are trying to hide something although I don't know for sure. Just my opinion.

Blessings always,

Praying hug rose

Leon

04/08/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) Meg-920823 said: Who one is, is one is and, God-made. Everyone'...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:
Quote:
Meg-920823 said: Who one is, is one is and, God-made.

Everyone's value is infinite....

Whoops...who one is, is who one is....sorry....

--hide--

Meg,

Are you getting tongue-tied? You must start your cocktails earlier in the evening. laughing

Just joshing with you.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

04/08/2013 new
Good question Pat, I hope this one doesn't get locked up. It's hard enough to meet people with pics and I can't begin to imagine trying to do so without any. People without pictures just don't seem real. Perhaps many people don't agree and I'd be interested to hear if anyone with no pic found their match on here. I was once contacted by a guy on here who used a famous soccer player's pictures as his own...that is scary! I think women need that extra reassurance and there is a lot behind someone's smile and eyes.
04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Pat-5351 said: And I should have clarified not having any pictures, not just a profile picture.
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

And I should have clarified not having any pictures, not just a profile picture.

--hide--
Now what did you get me into? irked

Who's who?
Last min fill in date for my semi surprise 30th nirthday party

"Last min fill in date for my semi surprise 30th ni..."

04/08/2013 new
biggrin smile
04/08/2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Pat,Based on your topic, I thought about doing a search within 150 miles of Ho...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Pat,

Based on your topic, I thought about doing a search within 150 miles of Houston. People that know me well would share I am dangerous when I start to think. 287 fit that distance. However, when I clicked on photos only that number dropped to 67. I can't help but believe there may be similar results with men. Possibly one of the women in Houston or surrounding area can do a similar search and share the results.

Personally, I have never failed to provide a photo. I am what I am. God created me this way for a reason. For those not interested based on that, then just close the door and move on. I don't wear my feelings on my sleeves. Some men are born to look like Justin Bieber others Larry the Cable Guy with lots in between.

In answer to your question - when either gender goes more than a couple of months without a file photo, it seems to me they are trying to hide something although I don't know for sure. Just my opinion.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Leon, challenge taken. I searched 200 miles of Waco got 285 changed to include photos and it came back 185. It appears there are multiple reasons to not post a photo is just not having the expertise to accomplish the task.

04/08/2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-844872 said: Leon, challenge taken. I searched 200 miles of Waco got 285 changed to include photo...
(Quote) Joyce-844872 said:

Leon, challenge taken. I searched 200 miles of Waco got 285 changed to include photos and it came back 185. It appears there are multiple reasons to not post a photo one is just not having the expertise to accomplish the task.

--hide--

04/08/2013 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Pat,Based on your topic, I thought about doing a search within 150 miles of Houston. Peopl...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Pat,

Based on your topic, I thought about doing a search within 150 miles of Houston. People that know me well would share I am dangerous when I start to think. 287 fit that distance. However, when I clicked on photos only that number dropped to 67. I can't help but believe there may be similar results with men. Possibly one of the women in Houston or surrounding area can do a similar search and share the results.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Leon, did you try a search for within 289.5 miles?? You don't want to narrow it down too much...

laughing Just joking with you....
04/08/2013 new

--hide--

Go for 290, Joyce!!
Posts 11 - 20 of 105