Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Hi Mary, Yes, that's a weird thing to say from a guy for the first time. What a weir...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Hi Mary,

Yes, that's a weird thing to say from a guy for the first time. What a weirdo. I would've phrased it like this " Hi, how are you?" "We go to the same Parish actually" Just wanted to say hi and hope you have a nice day" Then, the ball is in your court to either respond to his email or just approach him at church to say hi back if you're interested in even saying hi.
--hide--

Yeah, I kept trying to tell myself that it was just a poor choice of words and lots of people have that problem from time to time--myself included. I did end up saying hi to him at church, but his word choice didn't improve... boggled

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Ms. Meg,Why don't you try that and sh...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:
Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Ms. Meg,

Why don't you try that and share your findings.

By the way, tell Matt Dillion and Festus Hagin I said hello.

Blessings,

Leon

Okay, Leon and Joyce...61% of CM men have photos within a 200 mile range Kansas City, ages 56 to 71.
--hide--

Meg,

I am impressed. 6 in 10 men in your stated area post photos. clap

Since I have thoroughly hijacked Pat's thread, I will write the lovely Veronica from Houston if she would perform a similar search to see how many men within a 200 mile area post photos. We must compare apples and apples.

Have a great day.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-847286 said: Yeah, I kept trying to tell myself that it was just a poor choice of words and lots of people ha...
(Quote) Mary-847286 said:

Yeah, I kept trying to tell myself that it was just a poor choice of words and lots of people have that problem from time to time--myself included. I did end up saying hi to him at church, but his word choice didn't improve...

--hide--

Oh wow, what did he say? I would've been the complete opposite.
Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I would enjoy expanding this study to demonstrate whether Missouri/Kansas Catholic men are more co...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

I would enjoy expanding this study to demonstrate whether Missouri/Kansas Catholic men are more confident in their appearance than Texas area men. Joyce, if I do 58-69 for the age range that will match your search parameters, correct? We want this to be a good study....Bet, Missouri/Kansas wins!!
--hide--

I'd like to join in this experiment of data collecting -- but how do you make the parameters to only show one state -- in my case PA???

Apr 10th 2013 new

We let this one go for awhile but I am not sure what the purpose of the thread is any longer. I provided the actual stats of our entire membership. Men are not more likely than women to post and there are a varying number of legitimate reasons as to why a minority of people do not post a photo or do not post photos around the time they create their account. If you have any addtional questions or suggestions please submit a support ticket.

Posts 101 - 105 of 105