Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

New friends check in here

Apr 8th 2013 new

I would like to welcome all new members or returning members.

I have just returned after being off for over six years. I want to have fun and enjoy our time here on the forums.

Please say Hi here and post one short or long thing about yourself.

My short thing about me is I have a new kitten and she was 2 pounds, 2 months old when I adopted her. She is now six months old and still growing. I just bought a large cat tree and she loves it.

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I would like to welcome all new members or returning members. I have just returned af...
(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said:

I would like to welcome all new members or returning members.

I have just returned after being off for over six years. I want to have fun and enjoy our time here on the forums.

Please say Hi here and post one short or long thing about yourself.

My short thing about me is I have a new kitten and she was 2 pounds, 2 months old when I adopted her. She is now six months old and still growing. I just bought a large cat tree and she loves it.

--hide--

Hi Bernadette! Welcome back! I recently returned after being off for almost a year.

I am beyond ecstatic that I will be a grandmother to a little girl in August! Her name is Ellie Grace. After raising three boys, it will be so cool to have a little girl around the house. I can't wait! cloudnine

Apr 9th 2013 new

Hi, Bernadette, Welcome back. I began Catholic Match about a year ago, paid membership in the fall, rejoined this February.

I had 2 knee replacement surgeries in the past year--still in physical therapy. Thoroughly enjoyed water therapy the most. Hoping to walk normally soon. Dealing with arthritis is not easy!

I really like reading through the forums.

Carol

Apr 9th 2013 new
I hope more people join in. We have a lot of members posting for the first time. Have an awesome week!
Apr 9th 2013 new

I returned a couple of months ago after being gone for six years. FWIW. rolling eyes

Apr 11th 2013 new
Hi Bernadette! wave I've been a member for a long time, but I recently came back after a long term relationship ended. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, and hopefully a special man for me, and have found it wonderful to reconnect with former fora posters who have also returned.

I know quite a few CM members personally and count them among my most treasured friends. CM is a joyful community that I wish more people were open to jumping into. I can't encourage people too much to attend events-- better yet, make your own!

A little trivia about me... My four foot Christmas tree is still up. laughing Maybe I'll get it down in time for Income Tax Day? laughinglaughing I have no good reason other than I forget it is there. Plus, I like the positive glitter throughout the winter months. I'm optimism addict. biggrin
Apr 11th 2013 new

wave Bernadette!

I've been a member for a handful of years, but usually am not active (and will let my membership lapse) during the late fall/winter and early spring due to being raising my kids and working full-time as an elementary teacher. During Easter, CM had a good membership offer, so I rejoined earlier than normal but won't put up a profile pic until May sometime when things start easing up in my life.

Apr 11th 2013 new

Hi Bernadette! I have been off and on over the years as well.

Apr 11th 2013 new

Hi Bernadette: wave Welcome Back! I've been a member for about a year. I recently retired from my job as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I'm working hard to adjust to this new lifestyle and the forums have been a lifesaver for me. My hobby is painting Byzantine Icons.

Apr 11th 2013 new

I also returned a few weeks ago after being gone for 4 years. Welcome back Bernadette wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 10