Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Well what else would it mean. Common sense.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Well what else would it mean. Common sense.
--hide--

You are on a public forum and everyone interprets things from their own point of view. If you want to get a
point across, you should take the time to express yourself. My common sense is not your common sense
is not an illegals common sense.

Only trying to help you out, Frank.

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: You are on a public forum and everyone interprets things from their own point of view. If you want ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

You are on a public forum and everyone interprets things from their own point of view. If you want to get a
point across, you should take the time to express yourself. My common sense is not your common sense

--hide--

LOL, ok on that one.
Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: You are on a public forum and everyone interprets things from their own point of view. If you want ...

--hide--

And I don't think someone is going to say that they feel bad for someone on food stamps because the people on food stamps have millions of dollars in the bank. LOL..
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: And I don't think someone is going to say that they feel bad for someone on food stamps beca...

And I don't think someone is going to say that they feel bad for someone on food stamps because the people on food stamps have millions of dollars in the bank. LOL..
--hide--

Truthfully, Frank, when I hear someone is on food stamps, I think it is a postive thing to help them out. I don't go
into the whole back story.

That is why I questioned you in the first place.

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Truthfully, Frank, when I hear someone is on food stamps, I think it is a postive thing to help them...

Truthfully, Frank, when I hear someone is on food stamps, I think it is a postive thing to help them out. I don't go
into the whole back story.

That is why I questioned you in the first place.

--hide--

The whole point is that WHY they're on food stamps in the first place. I feel even WORSE for the poor people who aren't even on them.
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: The whole point is that WHY they're on food stamps in the first place. I feel even WORSE for...

The whole point is that WHY they're on food stamps in the first place. I feel even WORSE for the poor people who aren't even on them.
--hide--

I think if you had said, "I feel bad that people have to be on food stamps," then it would have gotten the point across
for me, as to your point.

Yes you are totally right, what about those who aren't even on them, AND NEED THEM.

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I think if you had said, "I feel bad that people have to be on food stamps," then it would...

I think if you had said, "I feel bad that people have to be on food stamps," then it would have gotten the point across
for me, as to your point.

Yes you are totally right, what about those who aren't even on them, AND NEED THEM.

--hide--

I wish I had the last 10 minutes of my life back on this one. LOL
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: I wish I had the last 10 minutes of my life back on this one. LOL

I wish I had the last 10 minutes of my life back on this one. LOL
--hide--

I am sorry for correcting you. I really want to help you get your point across better in writing. You
have no idea what writing is conveying by leaving out a point or a word or whatever. Really just
looking out for you, honestly.

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I am sorry for correcting you. I really want to help you get your point across better in wr...

I am sorry for correcting you. I really want to help you get your point across better in writing. You
have no idea what writing is conveying by leaving out a point or a word or whatever. Really just
looking out for you, honestly.

--hide--

I said practically the same thing you suggested I say for the exception of the word "have". It's just called putting two and two together. I'm fairly certain every other person on here knew what I was conveying. No offense.
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: I said practically the same thing you suggested I say for the exception of the word "have&q...

I said practically the same thing you suggested I say for the exception of the word "have". It's just called putting two and two together. I'm fairly certain every other person on here knew what I was conveying. No offense.
--hide--

OK.

Posts 91 - 100 of 121