Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ray...may I ask why it takes the whole hour?

It's an annual event, Marian......that should give you some insight

Have you tired grazing on your nails? That way you would not have to wait a whole year and you might have time for shows like these that you hate to miss!

--hide--

What if, you two got together once a year and clipped each others together? Lol.
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I think we were born ready for love. It's why we were created. Heck, it's HOW we were created!
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I think we were born ready for love. It's why we were created. Heck, it's HOW we were created!
--hide--

Remember that many sexual acts likely have nothing to do w/ Love.

I know a divorced woman who suffered verbal abuse from her husband and then he would "order" her to intercourse.

Heard another woman say "a woman always knows when she's being used."

Our goal as Catholic Christians is to seek True Love in all things including sexuality... be very wise discerning that.

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Ray-566531 said:
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ray...may I ask why it takes the whole hour?

It's an annual event, Marian......that should give you some insight

Have you tired grazing on your nails? That way you would not have to wait a whole year and you might have time for shows like these that you hate to miss!

What if, you two got together once a year and clipped each others together? Lol.
--hide--

I am fine on my own.. Thanks for the delightful idea, though..

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I think we were born ready for love. It's why we were c...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said: I think we were born ready for love. It's why we were created. Heck, it's HOW we were created!

Remember that many sexual acts likely have nothing to do w/ Love.

I know a divorced woman who suffered verbal abuse from her husband and then he would "order" her to intercourse.

Heard another woman say "a woman always knows when she's being used."

Our goal as Catholic Christians is to seek True Love in all things including sexuality... be very wise discerning that.

--hide--

Good point to make the distinction.

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: My post is about what a dating coach would tell us, not about whether dating shows are trash or unsuc...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

My post is about what a dating coach would tell us, not about whether dating shows are trash or unsuccessful.

--hide--

Maybe I'll check out the show and see if I agree that the dating coach knows what he or she is talking about.

Most shows tend to be entertaining so that they will attract an audience and not very helpful so watching it is not a high priority; but thanks for the info biggrin

Apr 11th 2013 new
Roflol...that's the truth. They can even tell of the 2 x 4.
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: If you had a dating coach/matchmaker working with you, what would they say to you? Can we be t...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

If you had a dating coach/matchmaker working with you, what would they say to you?

Can we be that objective so as to see ourselves as others see us and take the critique to heart?

--hide--

I just watched this show! It seems intriguing - potential to be much better than the other show. I don't know what a dating coach would say to me - that's what I want to find out! I don't think I can see myself as others see me, but I'd like to have someone charitably tell me what I need to work on!

Apr 11th 2013 new

shhh shhh shhh shhh
Don't give away all the secrets...just yet. wink

Apr 11th 2013 new

Does it pay?

(I don't mean just money.... I wonder, would people resent it? Unless you're already known as a yenta....?

Apr 11th 2013 new

Sheesh, Bob. embarassed embarassed Get your mind out of the gutter.
laughing laughing laughing

Posts 51 - 60 of 73