Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Who loves Seinfeld?

Apr 9th 2013 new
Who loves Seinfeld as much as I do? Who thinks it's the best sitcom ever made? Who's your favorite character on the show?
Apr 9th 2013 new
My favorite is George by far. Lol. Coooostanza!
Apr 12th 2013 new

I remember there being some good episodes, although I wouldn't name it as my favourite (I remember one about Kramer adopting a road or something . . . it's been a while). One of my favourite shows is probably Three's Company, although there are lots of other good ones too.

Apr 13th 2013 new
I love comedy shows so I love both : Seinfeld and Three Company. I still laugh when I see the rerun . I love George,Kramer and Eileeen. I love to see the show before to go to bed.it is a good humor !
Apr 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Gisele-723361 said: I love comedy shows so I love both : Seinfeld and Three Company. I still laugh when I see the rerun . I love Geor...
(Quote) Gisele-723361 said: I love comedy shows so I love both : Seinfeld and Three Company. I still laugh when I see the rerun . I love George,Kramer and Eileeen. I love to see the show before to go to bed.it is a good humor !
--hide--

You mean Elaine. Lol. But George is the ultimate best on the show. "Jerry? It's not a lie if YOU believe it" LOL.
Apr 14th 2013 new
I wouldn't say it's the "best ever made"(that goes to a tie between Frasier and The Phil Silvers Show), but definitely next to the top.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6