Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying theheart St. Teresa of Avila pray for her. God Bless your Sister and you for posting. I pray she receives help as soon as possible.

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying theheart rosary

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying hug rosary

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary Prayers for your sister Christy.

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Bonnie-928576 said: I would appreciate prayers for my sister Christy...she deals with terrible migraines. She has go...
(Quote) Bonnie-928576 said:

I would appreciate prayers for my sister Christy...she deals with terrible migraines. She has gone to the ER twice in 2 weeks & has been referred to a Migraine Clinic. I am very hopeful she will get an appointment tomorrow morning, but she is in so much pain now & I don't know how to help her. She may end up being hospitalized until they can figure out what's wrong. I pray that God brings her comfort! Thanks in advance for any prayers you can offer up!

--hide--
Prayers offered

Apr 10th 2013 new

Thanks for your prayers everyone! My sister was able to get an appointment on the 15th with the Migraine Clinic & this morning she went into the ER for a round of meds through an IV. Because she wasn't feeling any better, they admitted her & recently did an MRI. We are waiting to hear back from the neurologist with the results! I appreciate all the prayers my friends wave

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying for Christy. I pray the migraine clinic will be able to help her. Praying Praying theheart

Apr 11th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 11th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Apr 11th 2013 new

Praying rosary rose

Posts 11 - 20 of 22