Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

04/11/2013 new

Praying

04/11/2013 new

theheart rosary rose May the Blessed Mother and God watch over your son > Divine Mercy and St. Catherine Laboure of the Miraculous Medal pour abundantly graces .... rose rosary rosary theheart

04/11/2013 new
(Quote) Judy-958050 said: Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical inbalance. ...
(Quote) Judy-958050 said: Hi everyone, I need prayers for my 30 year old son who has addiction to drugs and some sort of chemical inbalance. Like most people with these problems, he doesn't want to take meds or seek any more help. I can only "Let Go and Let God" but it is so hard to watch. If I were to help , it would only make him more dependent and he would never get better. I need prayers that he will find his way and that perhaps God will put one of his human angels in his path as a guide.
--hide--

Praying rosary theheart hug
04/11/2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
04/11/2013 new

St. Jude pray for us, St Anthony pray for us!

04/12/2013 new

Praying

04/12/2013 new

Praying

Posts 31 - 37 of 37