Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

help

Apr 10th 2013 new

My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she was ready to get back into life but just before Easter ,it suddenly came back suddenly far worse then ever and now is back in the hospital with little hope , she is so weak and needs everybodys prayers. Paul

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-99681 said: My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she ...
(Quote) Paul-99681 said:

My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she was ready to get back into life but just before Easter ,it suddenly came back suddenly far worse then ever and now is back in the hospital with little hope , she is so weak and needs everybodys prayers. Paul

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying Dove St. Peregrine Pray for her. God Bless your entire family.

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying Dear God bless and heal Mary and be with her family let your healing touch be upon her toady amen. Thank you Jesus.

Posts 1 - 10 of 27