Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 10th 2013 new

Prayers for your Sister to beat it and make a recovery. Praying theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-99681 said: My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she ...
(Quote) Paul-99681 said:

My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she was ready to get back into life but just before Easter ,it suddenly came back suddenly far worse then ever and now is back in the hospital with little hope , she is so weak and needs everybodys prayers. Paul

--hide--

May our Lord Jesus Christ with his miraculous healing hands touch your sister and cure her from her illness and give her a longer life and healthier health through the intercession of our Blessed Mother Virgin Mary the Lady of the Miraculous Medal. Praying rosary theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

Prayers

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying for you and your sister Paul Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new
Praying for your sister and all her family. Praying Praying
Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Paul-99681 said: My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she was ready to g...
(Quote) Paul-99681 said:

My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she was ready to get back into life but just before Easter ,it suddenly came back suddenly far worse then ever and now is back in the hospital with little hope , she is so weak and needs everybodys prayers. Paul

--hide--

Prayers tonight for Mary, Paul.

theheart rosary Praying
Apr 10th 2013 new

prayers ascending, God have mercy on us all! Praying rosary theheart

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 27