Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said:.and make out with Barbie. That's all I'm going to say about that one. LOL!!!!!!!!
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:.and make out with Barbie. That's all I'm going to say about that one. LOL!!!!!!!!
--hide--

Does Ken know about this?

04/11/2013 new

I learned a new word "brony" and what it means. I had a Rainbow Brite and a GloBaby growing up...never quite got into the My Little Pony thing like my cousins did. Hello Kitty is also a perennial favorite.:)

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-844020 said: I'd be happy to. When I say that I am a Brony, I would note that my enjoyment of the show i...
(Quote) Michael-844020 said:

I'd be happy to. When I say that I am a Brony, I would note that my enjoyment of the show is limited to its latest incarnation - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This is a critical distinction. I care nothing for the earlier versions at all, and find them to be among the worst forms of stereotypical girly gunge.

--hide--

Thanks for the more detailed explanation. I like to learn something new every day. I didn't even know there was a "new" version of it. Even as a girl I never got into My Little Pony. However, I did like Strawberry Shortcake.

04/19/2013 new
Do the Apocalypse Ponies count? LOL. Type it into YouTube or a browser search engine, if you don't get the reference.
Apr 22 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Thanks for the explanation. Very interesting.Re: John DeLancie. I adored Q. (&quo...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Thanks for the explanation. Very interesting.

Re: John DeLancie. I adored Q. ("Is there a Gene Luck Pickerd here?" )

Now, if you decide to start a Trekker vs. Trekkie thread...I'm ready. and so is Zoom, I'll betcha.

--hide--
To Marge and all...Live long and Prosper! vulcan

Blessings! Kim

May 06 new

What about Thundercats?

May 06 new

They're awesome.

Posts 11 - 17 of 17