Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Or just sleep in the nude and run towards them buck naked. Or better yet, yell out to them that you'...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Or just sleep in the nude and run towards them buck naked. Or better yet, yell out to them that you're GETTING naked and coming after them. They'll be so thrown off they'll bolt. Think about it from there perspective. You're rummaging through some persons things and you see the naked owner running towards you. You're just going to run just because they're naked.
--hide--

Frank...don't think this would work well for us ladies! But it sure made me laugh!! Think I'll stick with more conventional methods. Meanwhile, I have this weird image in my mind........wide eyed (sorry, I KNOW this is the prayer room!) Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

I have been in touch with Richard. He's still very much on edge and wanted to thank everyone for the prayers. They are greatly appreciated. He has decided to stay at friends house tonight so he can try and get some much needed rest. He'll update everyone tomorrow.

Apr 10th 2013 new

St,Michael Archangel and Angels of God may they protect you-Richard------------May the Lord of Lords and King of Kings give you Peace in His Presencetheheart rosary

Apr 11th 2013 new

Richard, i am praying that your guardian angel watch over and protect you. May this horrible situation end and your peace of mind be returned. i am so sorry that you are going through this.. rosary theheart

Apr 11th 2013 new

You dont need prayers to fix this. You need a shotgun.

Apr 11th 2013 new

Life in Phili... gesh! That's not a city I'd move to.

1. Get a dog.
2. Get social.
3. Get a gun.
4. Or at least triple action mace.
5. Move out of Phili sooner than later.

Try to do #4 before the weekend. The nights are getting hotter. Trouble stays inside when it's cold outside for the most part.

Apr 11th 2013 new

hug Praying Praying theheart Praying Praying

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Richard-15378 said: At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I yelled that po...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

At 5:25 this morning I woke up to find an intruder/burglar in one of my adjacent bedrooms ... I yelled that police were on the way and he ran down the steps and out the basement door that he had broken down to get in the house ,,, The nite before I had a guy trying to break down my front door at 3:15 am ,,, Don't think it was the same guy ... So, this was 2 nites in a row ... Needless to say I have spent all day at the police station and getting my door temporarily secured ,,, But tonite I am tired and on edge ,,,Can this happen 3 nites in a row? I live alone and am almost thinking of sleeping in the basement to guard the doors ... So, just asking for some prayers for calm and also wondering if anyone else out there has dealt with home break-ins?... It was so weird to see this guy 10-15 feet away, ,,, plusc not to be dramatut ic, bthinking he could have done whatever he wanted to me when I was asleep ... So, just hoping you all can send some prayers my way that this is all over...

Thanks & God bless ..

--hide--

Prayers for you, Richard....
Apr 11th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Prayer and a .357 Magnum kept handy. God helps those who help themselves. Oh, and practice regula...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Prayer and a .357 Magnum kept handy. God helps those who help themselves. Oh, and practice regularly.

--hide--
but....on paper targets, Peter.

Richard -- not trying to make light of your situation. It's certainly unnerving to have this happen, and it can set you on edge. As a consolation, it's unusual for someone to even try to break in when they know someone is home. The bad guys never know what might be waiting for them.

Sleep peacefully, Richard.

Posts 61 - 70 of 130