Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I've meant to share this for several days now. The newest Sooner Catholic has a nice little article on Catholic Match, if anyone wants to read it who is not in Oklahoma I think you can access it online at the Archdiocese of Oklahoma website.

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I've meant to share this for several days now. The newest Sooner Catholic has a nice little ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

I've meant to share this for several days now. The newest Sooner Catholic has a nice little article on Catholic Match, if anyone wants to read it who is not in Oklahoma I think you can access it online at the Archdiocese of Oklahoma website.

--hide--
Hi Lauren,

The Sooner you provide the URL for the Archdiocese of Oklahoma website, the better. Don't make me do all the work needed to find it.

Thanks,

John

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Hi Lauren, The Sooner you provide the URL for the Archdiocese of Oklahoma website, the bett...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Hi Lauren,

The Sooner you provide the URL for the Archdiocese of Oklahoma website, the better. Don't make me do all the work needed to find it.

Thanks,

John

--hide--

This link takes you directly to the Sooner Catholic page :-))

archokc.org

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: This link takes you directly to the Sooner Catholic page :-)) http://archokc.org...

archokc.org

--hide--
Okie dokie. Or is it dokie Okie? I'm confused now. :->)

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: This link takes you directly to the Sooner Catholic page :-)) http://archokc.org...

archokc.org

--hide--

The article is at the top of page 14 of the April 7, 2013 issue.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Okie dokie. Or is it dokie Okie? I'm confused now. :->)

Okie dokie. Or is it dokie Okie? I'm confused now. :->)

--hide--

Now? eyebrow

Apr 13th 2013 new

Thanks Jerry!

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Hi Lauren, The Sooner you provide the URL for the Archdiocese of Oklahoma website, the bett...

Hi Lauren,

Thanks,

John

--hide--
Oh, heck, John -- you've got nothing better to do, so you can put a little effort and time into this.

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Thanks Jerry!

Thanks Jerry!

--hide--
He had to do that only because you did things half way - actually not even half. First the you mentioned just the article and we're not there yet. Then the URL, but not the link to the article itself and we're still not there yet. Do you teach mental torture of just sell gasoline and tires? How much human male road kill rots along the road to your house because they never each the destination??? mischievous shhh

Oh, you raise vultures and feed them on the cheap? I got it now! laughing

John

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: He had to do that only because you did things half way - actually not even half. First the you men...

He had to do that only because you did things half way - actually not even half. First the you mentioned just the article and we're not there yet. Then the URL, but not the link to the article itself and we're still not there yet. Do you teach mental torture of just sell gasoline and tires? How much human male road kill rots along the road to your house because they never each the destination???

Oh, you raise vultures and feed them on the cheap? I got it now!

John

--hide--

Ouch! Teach mental torture? I suppose what I teach could qualify. I am well trained. As for vultures, no it's hard as heck to clip their wings, I keep hyenas.

Posts 1 - 10 of 12