Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Al-939544 said: If they asked that specific question me or the dog than they go to the curb and the dog stays. If they appr...
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

If they asked that specific question me or the dog than they go to the curb and the dog stays.

If they approach it differently than we can have a discussion but the dog has unconditional love so it is going to be a tough discussion.

--hide--
What do you mean that the dog has an unconditional love?? They are there with you because you take care of them.. ??
Apr 11th 2013 new
Politely walk her to the front door, open the front door, have her face the curb, step back two feet, place one foot flush against her buttocks, gently extend leg, close door.
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Uh oh, watch out for the harsh comment police.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Uh oh, watch out for the harsh comment police.
--hide--

Since you obviously already know that you are behaving badly I will refrain from my policing. I do not take on tasks or challenges that I have no hope of winning. Dove

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Exactly. I love you Dawn from Erlanger Kentucky.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Exactly. I love you Dawn from Erlanger Kentucky.
--hide--

wave Awww, thank you Sir Frank. rose Love you too!

I have a dear CM prayer warrior friend who lives in Schaumburg. I hope you have the same success he has had. He married his love last October. (They are praying for her visa, so if you can keep Martin and Diana in your prayers, I'd be much obliged.)
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Since you obviously already know that you are behaving badly I will refrain from my policing. I...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Since you obviously already know that you are behaving badly I will refrain from my policing. I do not take on tasks or challenges that I have no hope of winning.

--hide--

Uh oh people I'm getting stopped by the harsh comment police! Lol. You're controlling demeanor in how people respond on here is much like the controlling displayed by Mike's girlfriend. Good day harsh comment police officer and lighten up! Lol. Geez!
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Awww, thank you Sir Frank. Love you too! I have a dear CM prayer warrior friend who lives ...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

Awww, thank you Sir Frank. Love you too!

I have a dear CM prayer warrior friend who lives in Schaumburg. I hope you have the same success he has had. He married his love last October. (They are praying for her visa, so if you can keep Martin and Diana in your prayers, I'd be much obliged.)
--hide--

I will do that Dawn! : )
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: (Quote) Ray-566531 said: I'd hold off on that judgment for awhile, Frank. We don't know the real ...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:
Quote:
Ray-566531 said:

I'd hold off on that judgment for awhile, Frank. We don't know the real reason she doesn't want to be around Mike's dog. There are some valid reasons, allergies having already been mentioned. Also, she may have been traumatized in her earlier years by a viscious dog. Some people have a difficult time overcoming bad experiences.

On the surface, it does seem she tossed this in Mike's lap rather abruptly which seems odd after 6 months of dating. But....there are still some facts that aren't known yet.

Like I said, I'm merely going off of exactly what Mike had posted. If he left information out then that's on him.
--hide--

Hey everyone. Let's chill. In reading Mike's original post, I don't see where he said this was "his girl." This may very well be a purely hypothetical situation that Mike has posed just to have something for us to banter about in the fora, and we ought to treat it as such. I think it is meant to reveal more about us, than about Mike and this proposed girlfriend. 'k?
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Been there, done that. Sort of. My late husband was the kind of man that animals go crazy over, and he had a
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Been there, done that. Sort of. My late husband was the kind of man that animals go crazy over, and he had a [vicious] dog he adored. I'm not big on animals to begin with, but being the loving wife, I accepted the situation. The dog was allowed everywhere except our bedroom (that was the only line I drew).

Living with this dog for eight years was dreadful. When it died, he was very broken up. I wondered whether he would cry as much if I died.

Consequently, if I met a man today who was a real animal lover...I'd have to think it over very carefully, and there would have to be some accommodation on his part.

--hide--

Marge, it is so good to read your words again. Your voice comes through so well. hug
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) John-324285 said: I can't entirely relate to this situation as I assume based on the facts you gave that this man has ...
(Quote) John-324285 said:

I can't entirely relate to this situation as I assume based on the facts you gave that this man has already been married before. Personally a human has more value than any animal no matter how beloved, so in my book 10/10 times I'm going to say her and without having to think about it. She has a soul and can relate to me and be a much better companion than ANY dog ever.

--hide--

I like this! thumbsup
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I like this!
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

I like this!
--hide--

Wow.
Posts 61 - 70 of 166