Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: And, for how long?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

And, for how long?

--hide--

I am retired so that I can sail my boat through the South Seas and visit all the lovely islands.
I return during the hurricane seasons to work. This usually convinces me that it is better to be sailing.
There are too many beautiful places to see and too many interesting people to meet to waste this life trapped in an office.

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Gerald-283546 said: I am retired so that I can sail my boat through the South Seas and visit all the lovely isla...
(Quote) Gerald-283546 said:

I am retired so that I can sail my boat through the South Seas and visit all the lovely islands.

--hide--

Which begs the question...

Do you own the heart of at least one lovely girl in every port?

youtu.be

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Which begs the question... Do you own the heart of at least one lovely girl in eve...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Which begs the question...

Do you own the heart of at least one lovely girl in every port?

youtu.be

--hide--

A sailor, like a gentleman, does not kiss and tell.
All I can say is this: there is romance to be had in this world. But we each seek it in our own ways.

May 9th 2013 new

so i can garden gardener and travel Ireland and dance the night away discoball ....oh wait that was my daydream wide eyed eyepopping boggled

i'm not eyepopping faint

Posts 41 - 44 of 44