Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: We use Google Double Click with adsense to serve our ads. We have the strictest filters ...
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

We use Google Double Click with adsense to serve our ads. We have the strictest filters that google allows. However sometimes ads either get through due to mis-categorization or some other reason beyond our control. When you see an ad that you feel is objectionable simple click on the ad and then copy the URL of the page you land on and send the link via a help ticket. Our customer service staff that submits the base URL to a black list in our google account which prevent any future ads from that domain.

Additionally if you have clicked on a website either intentionally or by accident they likely set a cookie on your browser (all websites use cookies) and now you are recieving re-targeting ads. Clearing your cookies or clearing the specific cookies of certain websites should prevent those ads from being served to you.

--hide--
That is what you said last time too I think...I'd forgotten, but I didn't want to do it then either because I have to click on it and open it up to do that....really don't want to do that! Who knows what viruses it might down load or what I'd have to see before copying the link. Plus, it is on our history and with a kid, etc., etc., etc. Any other way?

Apr 12th 2013 new

How do you clean cookies?

Apr 12th 2013 new

The instructions vary based on the type of browser that you use. We have instructions included in our Technical FAQs on the help page. You can get to the by clicking here, then locating the FAQ toward the bottom of the list entitled "How do I fix unexpected browser behavior" for the browser type that you use.

Apr 12th 2013 new

I never see ads on any site on my computer -- my geek son made it so none ever show -- if I understood how, I'd tell you! I'm so glad for brilliant kids!

Apr 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: I keep getting a "psychic readings" and horoscope nonsense. I smile because its ironic...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

I keep getting a "psychic readings" and horoscope nonsense.

I smile because its ironic.

Of course, I wouldn't be to keen on the rude ones. Although I know that FB scans your posts et al and then lines up adverts that match the words.

For example, I get told often about cheap bacon and abortions.

--hide--

they have a section of astrology in the vatican library
Apr 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-112790 said: (Quote) Naomi-698107 said: I keep getting a "psychic readings" and horoscope nonsense.
(Quote) Tom-112790 said:
Quote:
Naomi-698107 said:

I keep getting a "psychic readings" and horoscope nonsense.

I smile because its ironic.

Of course, I wouldn't be to keen on the rude ones. Although I know that FB scans your posts et al and then lines up adverts that match the words.

For example, I get told often about cheap bacon and abortions.

they have a section of astrology in the vatican library
--hide--
I think you mean "astronomy" not "astrology". Astronomy is the scientific study of the sun, moon, stars, and universe.

The Vatican has an Observatory - vaticanobservatory.org
Apr 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I think you mean "astronomy" not "astrology". Astronomy is the scientific study of the ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I think you mean "astronomy" not "astrology". Astronomy is the scientific study of the sun, moon, stars, and universe.

The Vatican has an Observatory - vaticanobservatory.org
--hide--

i meant what i said...ASTROLOGY
Posts 11 - 17 of 17