Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 15th 2013 new

Hey, Kid! I wish I was 2 yrs younger, but I'm old enough to be your, uh, older brother! (Really older brother!!)

You hang in there; there's mucho hope for you yet...don't worry. Being on Catholic(mis)Match is, sometimes, a long and drawn out process to find someone compatible, if at all.

I try to respond to all my emails...easy..! get about one a month!!

Good luck!

Fat Joe

Apr 16th 2013 new

@ Denise.. see how much FUN you're having!!! and you dont want to renew? weeping hug

Apr 16th 2013 new
Ruth is an exemplary example... but I don't want to travel to far, nor have a husband die and then find another in a round about borderline calculating scheme.
Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: actually the Mod had is one of those Yellow Construction job site hardhat things.. i'...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

actually the Mod had is one of those Yellow Construction job site hardhat things.. i'll let you come to your own conclusion why

--hide--

Geezzz... Ain't that the truth!

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-169708 said: Hi! I often wonder the same thing, or why a conversation gets started and someone suddenly just dis...
(Quote) Tom-169708 said:

Hi! I often wonder the same thing, or why a conversation gets started and someone suddenly just disappears.

--hide--

It must be you Tommy.. mischievous

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) John-960959 said: Hi Denise, My advice is don't worry about it. It happens. Also keep in mind th...
(Quote) John-960959 said:

Hi Denise,

My advice is don't worry about it. It happens. Also keep in mind that some of the profiles are, let's just say transient. Sometimes people's entire profiles disappear a day or two after they contact you. Sometimes things come up in people's lives. The reasons really don't matter.

Be confident in yourself no matter what happens. You're very pretty and you seem very nice. You also still have the option of starting a family, which a lot of guys are looking for. I'm sure that there is someone great for you out there. The right person will make the effort. Anybody who disappears on you is not the right person.

Good luck!

John

--hide--

Hi John.. Usually when a profile disappears right after they contact YOU it's because they were a scammer that got caught by CM's internal system.. Don't be sad or aggravated because you think you missed out on something.. You got saved from a bad experience.

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Joe-890299 said: Hey, Kid! I wish I was 2 yrs younger, but I'm old enough to be your, uh, older brother! (Really...
(Quote) Joe-890299 said:

Hey, Kid! I wish I was 2 yrs younger, but I'm old enough to be your, uh, older brother! (Really older brother!!)

You hang in there; there's mucho hope for you yet...don't worry. Being on Catholic(mis)Match is, sometimes, a long and drawn out process to find someone compatible, if at all.

I try to respond to all my emails...easy..! get about one a month!!

Good luck!

Fat Joe

--hide--

One a month sounds about right.. laughing

Apr 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Denise-924030 said: I feel that I am a good person, with a great heart & faith. Why is it so hard to meet anyone to even be friends...
(Quote) Denise-924030 said: I feel that I am a good person, with a great heart & faith. Why is it so hard to meet anyone to even be friends with or date on CM? Isn't this the purpose that we all joined this site? To meet new people.....

I am just curious of anyone's experience that cares to comment or offer suggestions.

Thank you. God bless.
--hide--

I could also ask the same thing of women.

However, this issue has been going on since at least when I joined this site.

It is the inherent right of an individual, regardless of gender, to decide whether or not to answer another person's communications of friendly interest.
Apr 18th 2013 new
Rethinking Dave..... Still waiting for you to come to NSB
Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: One a month sounds about right..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

One a month sounds about right..

--hide--

Hey now, be nice!

Posts 31 - 40 of 41