Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Yup!! That about sizes it up!LOVE YOUR NEW PIC! Very pretty.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Yup!! That about sizes it up!

LOVE YOUR NEW PIC! Very pretty.

--hide--

thanks Beverly wink

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: LOVE YOUR NEW PIC! Very pretty.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: LOVE YOUR NEW PIC! Very pretty.

--hide--
Somone to finish my sentences.

Someone whose wedding ring matches mine.

Someone to compare thought with at the end of the day.

Snowball fights?

Hiking?

Art museum!

Restaurant!

Someone who will love me in spite of my craaazy family.

Someone to tease.

Someone to pray with.

Apr 19th 2013 new

Yes, Margo, all of that would work for me, too.

Right now, though, I would fry a chicken dinner for a husband who would cut my grass.

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Yes, Margo, all of that would work for me, too.Right now, though, I would fry a chicken...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Yes, Margo, all of that would work for me, too.

Right now, though, I would fry a chicken dinner for a husband who would cut my grass.

--hide--
And my husband & I would visit Beverly & her husband and I would bring over a salad w/feta cheese, tomatoes, black olives, lettuce and onions. Drew's smoky tomato dressing or oil & vinegar. And we would laugh and talk after we said Grace.

Apr 20th 2013 new

Hi e verybody,

I agree with all of the above mentioned plus.

Last night after having a very nice dinner conversation with a friend I went to do a little grocery shopping.

It was late I was rushing throught the store , I saw what I thought were girlfriend & boyfriend, husband & wife but rarely any single people oh and a group of teenagers buying things for a party.

I thought it would be nice to have a man to ask should we buyX product or Y product, let's buy one of your and my favorite, you push the shopping cart now, can you wait in line while I go ge something I forgot, it doesn't matter if it's late I feel secure while walking in the parking lot because you are here to protect me I'm in good hands, we can go home relax, watch TV and cuddle on the couch.

Please tell me if I';m dreaming or asking too much?

Saludos wave hug

Myriam

Apr 20th 2013 new

Someone to shovel the snow, mow the yard, and fix things that break in the house!

Apr 20th 2013 new
Mary you and Shara should have a comedy duo if these men on here don't grab you two with those great senses of humor I going to become a Mormon.lol I am still laughing 1 he later!!!
Apr 20th 2013 new
Thought that leave it all in the clean hamper was my original idea!!
Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: Hi e verybody, I agree with all of the above mentioned plus. Last night af...
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

Hi e verybody,

I agree with all of the above mentioned plus.

Last night after having a very nice dinner conversation with a friend I went to do a little grocery shopping.

It was late I was rushing throught the store , I saw what I thought were girlfriend & boyfriend, husband & wife but rarely any single people oh and a group of teenagers buying things for a party.

I thought it would be nice to have a man to ask should we buyX product or Y product, let's buy one of your and my favorite, you push the shopping cart now, can you wait in line while I go ge something I forgot, it doesn't matter if it's late I feel secure while walking in the parking lot because you are here to protect me I'm in good hands, we can go home relax, watch TV and cuddle on the couch.

Please tell me if I';m dreaming or asking too much?

Saludos

Myriam

--hide--

Once our kiddos were old enough to stay at the house by themselves for a bit, Pete and I would go to the store together we called it our mini-date lol. If the entire family went, Pete would make the kids link arms with him and they would do the Wizard of Oz skip with the kids behind me, singing lions, tigers and bears oh my. If I turned around to glare at them they all froze lol. Could have killed them half the time back then but miss it now :-)

Apr 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

Where is the Party!!!!

m.youtube.com
Posts 161 - 170 of 200