Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Absolutely nothing personal against Sherrill-anne. She's a doll. (And she doesn't mind a little teasing, ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Absolutely nothing personal against Sherrill-anne. She's a doll. (And she doesn't mind a little teasing, being the good sport that she is.)

--hide--

Oh I know!!!! I love teasing!!! laughing
04/12/2013 new

There is a giant hairy spider on your freshly folded laundry, and I ain't touching it!

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: There is a giant hairy spider on your freshly folded laundry, and I ain't touching it!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

There is a giant hairy spider on your freshly folded laundry, and I ain't touching it!

--hide--

That's my pet tarantula.
04/12/2013 new

I hate sleeping alone and I'm tired of fixing things around the house!!! wink

04/12/2013 new

sorry I do that all the time. Just use cold water.

04/12/2013 new

One of the reasons we love you, Dude -- you are SO thoughtful!

Now, if there's a pot roast to go along with the chocolate, you've got a deal.

04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Tim-616385 said:I would like someone to snuggle on the couch with, cause the dog doesn't carry on much of a convesa...
(Quote) Tim-616385 said:
I would like someone to snuggle on the couch with, cause the dog doesn't carry on much of a convesation, and she smells funny sometimes.
I like to come home and see how you put a nice touch to the house with new pictures on the wall, and making the house feel warm.

--hide--

I am not a dog, but I smelled funny too when I was trying to have a quiet winter Friday evening alone after moving into a new house with the fireplace I used to dream about for years.
House did not come with a husband...
I tried to operate the fireplace, started the fire fast, but then - tons of white smoke kept coming out.
I thought - Oh, I probably forgot the flu (whatever that meant in English).
My 6yr old son: mommy, try to turn that button on the wall (vent) - even more smoke.
I decided against a glass of red wine just in case I needed to drive us to the ER if we got CO poisoning...
That was the end of that romantic evening:-)

I know where the flu is now:-)

04/12/2013 new

To have someone to go to Mass with, sit next to each other, hold hands and worship our Lord together! biggrin theheart

04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: So you ARE married, then??? (kidding, of course!)
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

So you ARE married, then???

(kidding, of course!)

--hide--

I wish! Unfortunately the only thing I'm married to is my job. eyepopping laughing And.....would gladly get a divorce if I didn't need the money. laughing laughing

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

I wish I was married so I wouldn't have to worry about having an online profile ever again. Love CM, but ready to start my new life!
Posts 61 - 70 of 200