Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Absolutely nothing personal against Sherrill-anne. She's a doll. (And she doesn't mind a little teasing, ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Absolutely nothing personal against Sherrill-anne. She's a doll. (And she doesn't mind a little teasing, being the good sport that she is.)

--hide--

Oh I know!!!! I love teasing!!! laughing
Apr 12th 2013 new

There is a giant hairy spider on your freshly folded laundry, and I ain't touching it!

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: There is a giant hairy spider on your freshly folded laundry, and I ain't touching it!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

There is a giant hairy spider on your freshly folded laundry, and I ain't touching it!

--hide--

That's my pet tarantula.
Apr 12th 2013 new

I hate sleeping alone and I'm tired of fixing things around the house!!! wink

Apr 12th 2013 new

sorry I do that all the time. Just use cold water.

Apr 12th 2013 new

One of the reasons we love you, Dude -- you are SO thoughtful!

Now, if there's a pot roast to go along with the chocolate, you've got a deal.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-616385 said:I would like someone to snuggle on the couch with, cause the dog doesn't carry on much of a convesa...
(Quote) Tim-616385 said:
I would like someone to snuggle on the couch with, cause the dog doesn't carry on much of a convesation, and she smells funny sometimes.
I like to come home and see how you put a nice touch to the house with new pictures on the wall, and making the house feel warm.

--hide--

I am not a dog, but I smelled funny too when I was trying to have a quiet winter Friday evening alone after moving into a new house with the fireplace I used to dream about for years.
House did not come with a husband...
I tried to operate the fireplace, started the fire fast, but then - tons of white smoke kept coming out.
I thought - Oh, I probably forgot the flu (whatever that meant in English).
My 6yr old son: mommy, try to turn that button on the wall (vent) - even more smoke.
I decided against a glass of red wine just in case I needed to drive us to the ER if we got CO poisoning...
That was the end of that romantic evening:-)

I know where the flu is now:-)

Apr 12th 2013 new

To have someone to go to Mass with, sit next to each other, hold hands and worship our Lord together! biggrin theheart

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: So you ARE married, then??? (kidding, of course!)
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

So you ARE married, then???

(kidding, of course!)

--hide--

I wish! Unfortunately the only thing I'm married to is my job. eyepopping laughing And.....would gladly get a divorce if I didn't need the money. laughing laughing

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

I wish I was married so I wouldn't have to worry about having an online profile ever again. Love CM, but ready to start my new life!
Posts 61 - 70 of 200