Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 12th 2013 new

...and having those little small talks and private jokes with him.

To laugh and drink coffee on the deck and watch and feel the warmth of the sun rising.

I would love to be married to a man with humor and just laugh heartily at some of the programs on tv.

Also, just knowing he is close by, and we would be sharing our meals together. Dove

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: ...and having those little small talks and private jokes with him. To laugh and drink coffee...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

...and having those little small talks and private jokes with him.

To laugh and drink coffee on the deck and watch and feel the warmth of the sun rising.

I would love to be married to a man with humor and just laugh heartily at some of the programs on tv.

Also, just knowing he is close by, and we would be sharing our meals together.

--hide--

Yeah sounds nice.
Apr 12th 2013 new

smile

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-942124 said: My mom never wants to watch movies with explosions. . .
(Quote) Elizabeth-942124 said:

My mom never wants to watch movies with explosions. . .

--hide--
Hi Elizabeth,

That is so funny!!!! laughing laughing laughing My mom and I don't likr aalot of the same movies either. I like alot of 'guy flicks' like "Taken" The Expendables" ,
"Braveheart" all the "Lethal Weapon" series . She likes these Danielle Steele movies and "The Bachelor".... can't go there. wave wave wave

Apr 12th 2013 new

I just would like to have that love in my heart for someone that anything we do together makes me happy. From detailing the car together to watching "Shark Tank" to laying on the bed eating pizza while my husband gives me a foot massage.... biggrin biggrin biggrin theheart theheart lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck!

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I haven't played kissing catchers in the kitchen in a REALLY long time. Plus, there's a "pilo...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I haven't played kissing catchers in the kitchen in a REALLY long time. Plus, there's a "pilot light" that needs to be lit.
--hide--

"kissing catchers" ?? What's that (asks the naive side of me)?

Apr 12th 2013 new

It's more fun travelling with someone, and I hate paying the single-suplement. On the upside though you don't have the "ahh but dear I really want to see", you just have to argue with yourself about where to go. eyebrow

Oh yeah, and the SEX before cuddling!

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: Hey, how do you know how my house looks like?
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

Hey, how do you know how my house looks like?

--hide--

Well I didn't want to admit to that being my house as well .... but now that you have Margartet. laughing laughing

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-942124 said: My mom never wants to watch movies with explosions. . .
(Quote) Elizabeth-942124 said:

My mom never wants to watch movies with explosions. . .

--hide--

That is problamatic!!

I used to have that problem with the dog, just turns out he has a "refined" sense of hearing, and after I upgraded the surround sound system he's happy! Go figure! faint

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Oh, my gosh you made me laugh..."the miscellaneous table"! Been there. Done that. Then...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:

Oh, my gosh you made me laugh..."the miscellaneous table"! Been there. Done that. Then spent the evenings ducking "Mr. All Wrong" and "Mr. I Understand Why You are Still Single". Oh, I have one more to add to the list... "Mr. Married who calls himself Mr. Single."
--hide--

laughing But is no laughing matter when you are there and you KNOW that everyone else knows that you are at the miscellaneous table. laughing laughing Been there and done that with the Misters. I think just every woman on here feels our pain. laughing

Posts 71 - 80 of 200