Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) David-870960 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I haven't played kissing catchers in the kitchen in a REALLY long ...
(Quote) David-870960 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said: I haven't played kissing catchers in the kitchen in a REALLY long time. Plus, there's a "pilot light" that needs to be lit.

"kissing catchers" ?? What's that (asks the naive side of me)?

--hide--
It's been so long since I played it, I find it hard to remember. laughing It was childhood playground game boys and girls played in my neck of the woods.
Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: Oh, my gosh you made me laugh..."the miscellaneous tabl...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said:

Oh, my gosh you made me laugh..."the miscellaneous table"! Been there. Done that. Then spent the evenings ducking "Mr. All Wrong" and "Mr. I Understand Why You are Still Single". Oh, I have one more to add to the list... "Mr. Married who calls himself Mr. Single."

But is no laughing matter when you are there and you KNOW that everyone else knows that you are at the miscellaneous table. Been there and done that with the Misters. I think just every woman on here feels our pain.

--hide--
I never heard it coined that way before. I love it! Did you make that up?

I will say this, God does work at those "miscellaneous tables", too. Sometimes I've met the nicest couples that way. They didn't mind including strays. laughing
Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: True . . . if you were in a logic class! ...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

True . . . if you were in a logic class!

--hide--
More than you're aware. Electronics Technology degree had much boolean logic. :very happy:
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

Can we go the other direction? I'm picturing being chased by an angry woman in a light blue bathrobe with curlers and wielding a rolliing pin.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

Can we go the other direction? I'm picturing being chased by an angry woman in a light blue bathrobe with curlers and wielding a rolliing pin.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: I wish I was married so I wouldn't have to worry about having an online profile ever again....
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

I wish I was married so I wouldn't have to worry about having an online profile ever again. Love CM, but ready to start my new life!
--hide--
Amen sista!

Apr 12th 2013 new

Absolutelywould love someone to talk to. I tend to get into arguements with myself and don't know which side to take. Need a third party. laughing

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--
A favorite song to share with and inside jokes. Knowing someone is always in your corner. Strong arms to hold you and tell you everything is going to be OK (even though we all know GOD is always on our side). Or for you a soft calming voice at the end of the day. biggrin

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--
He'd get the boat and the gear ready and I'd pack a lunch so we could have a great, relaxing day on the lake, fishing. Gone Fishing!

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

Hmmm...yes...so someone else can complete my taxes next year? Hoping he'll like finances--I'm tired of thinking about retirement planning. And, since I'm Catholic, I have no other way to get those five or six children! ;)

Posts 81 - 90 of 200