Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Aug 6th 2013 new
Just found this thread! Love it. I took the test at www.personalitypathways.com I am an INFP very true for me at least! wow.. wish I could copy that and paste it in my profile.
Aug 6th 2013 new
I am an INFJ, and I agree with most of the writings I've read about people like me. It explains a LOT and I like being aware of how I tend to act in certain situations. Myers-Briggs has been really helpful to me in the workplace. In college I was in charge of 20 other staff members and once I got everyone to share their personality types, it made so much sense. One site gives a title to each type and I'm The Protector. So freaky how well that applies to me. I wrote down what types everyone in my office was on a whiteboard and kept it up for months to remind myself of how unique everyone is and how everyone has different needs. It helped me navigate some difficulties with a coworker who is also an INFJ but to a different degree than I am.

I did some research on how the myers-briggs types and the four types on this site interact and I found some interesting stuff there, too. I always tend to go for the sanguines. We balance each other out, but also irritate each other slightly. People are so complex and I love looking into stuff like this.
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) John-149733 said:
Having taken the extended test and chatted with a licensed practitioner, I discovered myself to be INfj (softer on the f and j; modes depend on the situation). It fits various elements of my personality, others less so; I don't consider myself to be much of a psychic, for example.
I would have totally pegged you as INFJ. wave
Aug 29th 2013 new
I tested ESTJ - The test was first administered at work and I later took it at this website for free www.humanmetrics.com and both times my results were the same ESTJ. It comes up the same no matter how many times I take it so I would say it is pretty much accurate. I think tests like these help appreciate and serve others well. For if I know what your preferences are, would it not be easy for me to understand why you behave or react in certain situations and be more tolerant?

I agree very much with Leyden's post on this topic. Self Knowledge and awareness are akin to spiritual growth. In knowing myself, faults, limitations and talents I am more able to appreciate God's divine mercy in my life.

I just bought that book "The Temperament God Gave You" and looking forward to reading it!

Blessings all,
Issy.

Posts 51 - 54 of 54