Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Hi All, wave

I posted an event last evening on the "Events" page.. still not showing, not sure why... (maybe I did it wrong? Or maybe it needs to be approved?) scratchchin eyebrow Anyways, I thought I'd post here for good measure. biggrin

A Front Royal local helped me choose the location, date, time, etc -- Shout out to Tom-352850 - "Thanks!" wave

Have you ever visited the beautiful and historical Sky Meadows State Park?! If you haven't, then this is your chance!

Please join fellow CM-ers on Sunday, May 19th, 2013 for an afternoon of hiking, a potluck lunch and good company! Depending on how much fun we have, we may decide to keep the party going at one of the area's local wineries! (more information on this to follow....)

(The afternoon was chosen to allow folks a chance to attend Sunday morning Mass. )

When: Sunday, May 19th, 2013. (Rain date: June 2nd)

What Time: 2 pm,

Where: Sky Meadows Visitors Center.

Located at: 11012 Edmonds Lane

Delaplane, VA 20144-

Park information:

The admission to the park is $4.- per vehicle.

Please visit www.dcr.virginia.gov find out more about what Sky Meadows has to offer!

**Please contact me (either through CM (Theresa-293203) or by the email I listed) to let me know what you would like to bring!**

***PLEASE HELP US GET THE WORD OUT! TELL AS MANY CM-ERS IN THE AREA ABOUT IT! WE WANT IT TO BE A SUCCESS, AND YOU CAN HELP!!! :)***

rosary Praying cool

Posts 1 - 1 of 1