Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I'm just curious how many people have had success on this site???? wink

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Kim-959385 said: I'm just curious how many people have had success on this site????
(Quote) Kim-959385 said:

I'm just curious how many people have had success on this site????

--hide--

Let me sum this up in one word. NOPE!!!!!!! LOL.
Apr 12th 2013 new
That's the feeling I was picking up on! Well looks like I will be here for the month I paid for and then I'm put! Lol
Apr 12th 2013 new
Out I mean
Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Kim-959385 said: Out I mean
(Quote) Kim-959385 said: Out I mean
--hide--

Well don't go just based off my answer. But I have dated a few off of here but they weren't truly Catholic or just either selfish or a turn off.
Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Well don't go just based off my answer. But I have dated a few off of here but they weren't truly ...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Well don't go just based off my answer. But I have dated a few off of here but they weren't truly Catholic or just either selfish or a turn off.
--hide--

Bu tin all honesty I just came back on here the other day for a month. I went into the search results and saw so many people that I wouldn't date back then or still to this day. Primarily because they're just not a match. You saw my profile, it's hilariously blunt and honest. lol.
Apr 12th 2013 new

Hi Kim! I'm also new in this site, and don't know if I'll meet someone. But I have a friend who met her husband in this site. I guess patience and faith are a key! smile

Apr 12th 2013 new
Blunt and honest is great! I don't understand the point of being on a catholic dating site if you aren't a practicing Catholic or if you don't agree with the churches teachings?!?! Oh I asked the question because I already had some doubts!!!
Apr 12th 2013 new
And when I said "nope" I was referring to myself only.
Apr 12th 2013 new
[quote] thanks for the encouragement! Faith that God is in control is the key!!!
Posts 1 - 10 of 50