Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 12th 2013 new

Nope...

Apr 12th 2013 new
Yeah I have picked up on that!
Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Kim-959385 said: I'm just curious how many people have had success on this site????
(Quote) Kim-959385 said:

I'm just curious how many people have had success on this site????

--hide--

I've heard of quite a few people who have found someone on this site after years of being a member. I like that you can still be a member even if you don't renew, that way if/when someone interesting contacts you you can then decide if you want to pay again. Obviously, I haven't met my spouse on here but I've met a few great guys on here and I really enjoy the forums. It took me a long time to learn this, but I found out that praying everyday for God's will is key. He will send your spouse in his time. Best of luck!
Apr 12th 2013 new
Thank you very much!
Apr 12th 2013 new

It's funny, I'm finding it easy to find good women on here, but my problem is either being too perfectionistic or persue someone who later decided to delete her profile and become a nun :)

Apr 12th 2013 new
Well I'm glad you have found some good women.....who I'm sure will become great nuns! :)
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Kim-959385 said: I'm just curious how many people have had success on this site????
(Quote) Kim-959385 said:

--hide--

I haven't yet, after about a year and a half. But, a friend married a CM guy last year, and they just welcomed their first baby a week ago. A guy from a retreat organization I work was with a CM girl for 2 years. I heard about this site through him.

Apr 12th 2013 new
wave Welcome, Kim. I know quite a few success stories personally (more than I can easily count) and there are even more on the Member Stories page. I have even been in a few weddings. And even though I haven't yet married a man from CM I know I am a success story over and over again. I've met wonderful people from here. And have had some really good dating experiences too.

We've got to think positive and actively work to get to know all kinds of people.
Apr 12th 2013 new

I've been on and off CM for the past 3 years. Had 3 long-term relationships, almost married one guy (his daughter disapproved & he wasn't going to upset her). So yes, it can happen and has, for many couples. I'd suggest giving it six months or so, to see how it goes. Have made some great friends on this site as well, a lot of wonderful people on here. Plus, I've learned more about my faith, picked up some good Catholic links.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Kim-959385 said:

--hide--

It depends on how you define "success." biggrin Okay I'm obviously being facetious! So no, I have not yet met my future husband on here (as far as I know) but I have met some wonderful people who enrich my life; and while that is not a clear success, it is GOOD!

Posts 11 - 20 of 50