Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: So much for the "Do No Harm" part of the Hippocratic Oath..... What's interest...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

So much for the "Do No Harm" part of the Hippocratic Oath.....

What's interesting about stories like this is the fact that some women fight for legalized abortion so that they aren't "forced" into back-alley clinics. A clinic in Pennsylvania was discovered to have unsanitary conditions in a dilapidated building.

Sadly, he is NOT the only doctor who has killed live-birth babies from women who came for an abortion. The procedures they use are totally gruesome and barbaric.

--hide--

They are killing those little beings who have struggled with all their might to come into this world. Only to be met
by a diabolical person. It is a sad shame.

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: They are killing those little beings who have struggled with all their might to come i...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

They are killing those little beings who have struggled with all their might to come into this world. Only to be met
by a diabolical person. It is a sad shame.

--hide--
I wonder how often this actually happens. Also, I wonder if the women involved are actually told the full story.

There are some who believe the child isn't a human being until birth. Odd way of thinking, but perhaps it's due to the brainwashing that's taken place. Or lack of sufficient education. I have to wonder what women in this situation think afterward.

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I wonder how often this actually happens. Also, I wonder if the women involved are actually told th...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

I wonder how often this actually happens. Also, I wonder if the women involved are actually told the full story.

There are some who believe the child isn't a human being until birth. Odd way of thinking, but perhaps it's due to the brainwashing that's taken place. Or lack of sufficient education. I have to wonder what women in this situation think afterward.

--hide--

From women and men who have gone through it and are seeking to spread the truth:

www.silentnomoreawareness.org

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Stephanie-450440 said: From women and men who have gone through it and are seeking to spread the truth:...
(Quote) Stephanie-450440 said:

From women and men who have gone through it and are seeking to spread the truth:

www.silentnomoreawareness.org

--hide--
I was totally unaware that such a site existed. Thanks for posting it!!!

Apr 17th 2013 new

From Father Frank Pavone:

www.lifenews.com

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I wonder how often this actually happens. Also, I wonder if the women involved are actually told th...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

--hide--

You know, Ray, I bet the women getting abortions are never told the gruesome truth by the clinics. Abortions are probably a
business to the doctors and clinics. They just want their fees. They don't want the patients second guessing their
services until the Government steps in with requirements of disclosure.

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: You know, Ray, I bet the women getting abortions are never told the gruesome truth by ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

You know, Ray, I bet the women getting abortions are never told the gruesome truth by the clinics. Abortions are probably a
business to the doctors and clinics. They just want their fees. They don't want the patients second guessing their
services until the Government steps in with requirements of disclosure.

--hide--
I won't beg against you, Marianne, because I believe you are correct. All of this is downplayed in the clinics. No doubt it is a business -- a money maker for the doctors involved. We can't count on the federal government to come up with disclosure requirements because of the present pro-abortion climate in that political arena. The best possibilities lie within the states. Some are standing up to the abortion laws in an effort to at least curb and discourage abortions. It takes involvement from the general population to get action initiated. That's where our voices should be heard.

We've made reference to the video called Blood Money, which is an expose of the abortion "industry" (being polite). Very interesting information presented in the video -- which has a gory name, but isn't graphic by any means. If you haven't seen it, try to view it. We've presented it at our Church periodically. Audiences are small but interested -- also shocked by what they learn.

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I won't beg against you, Marianne, because I believe you are correct. All of this is downplayed...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

I won't beg against you, Marianne, because I believe you are correct. All of this is downplayed in the clinics. No doubt it is a business -- a money maker for the doctors involved. We can't count on the federal government to come up with disclosure requirements because of the present pro-abortion climate in that political arena. The best possibilities lie within the states. Some are standing up to the abortion laws in an effort to at least curb and discourage abortions. It takes involvement from the general population to get action initiated. That's where our voices should be heard.

We've made reference to the video called Blood Money, which is an expose of the abortion "industry" (being polite). Very interesting information presented in the video -- which has a gory name, but isn't graphic by any means. If you haven't seen it, try to view it. We've presented it at our Church periodically. Audiences are small but interested -- also shocked by what they learn.

--hide--
Oopsy -- the first line should have started with "I won't BET......" embarassed

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: I've been FBing this ever since the story broke, along with the progression of the trial, and...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

I've been FBing this ever since the story broke, along with the progression of the trial, and the "This is what Obama supports".

No one cares.

At least no one on my FB friend's list.

But this is the reality of abortion. Very few in the mainstream care.

The mainstream media are in bed with the abortion industry, to publicise this case would to shine a light into such darkness and make people demand stricter regulations. It also proves just how blatantly anti-woman and hypocrticial the pro-abortion juggernaught is. They demand abortion be safe, legal and rare to protect women, how is Gosnell's house of horrors any different than a back ally chop shop. In fact, you were less likely to die or be injured from a doctor operating pre-Roe.

--hide--

As usual, Naomi, you are right on target! We just have to keep getting it out the best we can and pray, pray, pray.

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Hi all. I wilk f ight as hard spiritually as I can on this topic.....but I can't read/look at...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Hi all. I wilk f ight as hard spiritually as I can on this topic.....but I can't read/look at anything so graphic....so reading these articles is impossible. I do believe there is a other thread related on the prayer forum. Again I can't look at the article but I think its the same AND it has had some response.

The unfortunate situation is that sooooo many people have had abortions and hide it in their secret closet that it makes it difficult to get the word out. People feel they can't judge or be against something they themselves have partaken it. I realize this with many immediate friends. I also realized this when I checked "no" to some of the 7 questions and was made aware that just because I had past sin, didn't mean that I couldn't accept the teaching as the right and moral way. Very hard to convince those not in or of Christ.

And then there are those of us to sensitive to watch.

It doesn't sell newspapers and its not "PC"

None of these are valid reasons for the atrocities that continue to go on.....but here they are.

Praying for increased awareness around this subject and for Jesus and the Holy Spirit's intervention around all abortions today

--hide--

It is so very hard to look at and read. An area where you might want to help is talking with women that have had abortions and help in their healing. In the parishes in my area we have a number people can call. Anyone affected by abortion, whether the woman, the man, or the family can get support and help anonymously. There are many wonderful ministries in this area. The church wants to help in the healing.

Posts 21 - 30 of 39