Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Country Music Combos

Apr 12th 2013 new

OK Girls and Boys. Your mission, should you to accept it ... list good country music combos. Our ears are needing that.

I'll list 2 (can't paste the links from my tablet, so you'll have to do that) ....

1 - Grammy winner from 1969 - "MacArthur Park" by Waylon Jennings and The Kimberlys

2 - "Just Out of Reach" by Patsy Cline and Waylon Jennings.

Anyone game? Toby Keith and Willie Nelson ... Keith Whitley and Alison Krauss ... Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash ......

Apr 12th 2013 new

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

Apr 12th 2013 new

Homer & Jethro

Apr 12th 2013 new

Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton!

Apr 12th 2013 new

You've got a friend (James Taylor & Carole King) www.youtube.com

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Homer & Jethro
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Homer & Jethro

--hide--

Ah yes... Are you lonesome tonite? If you are, serves you right. I'm so happy you left me at last. I can still hear you roar, make the beds, mop the floor, do the laundry and then mow the grass.

You took me for a boatride. I had to swim back. Darling I thought I'd never get out of that sack.

Apr 12th 2013 new

Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? Do you gaze at your bald head and wish you had hair?

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennefer-795480 said: Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton!
(Quote) Jennefer-795480 said:

Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton!

--hide--

Islands in the Stream.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? Do you gaze at your bald head and wish you had ...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? Do you gaze at your bald head and wish you had hair?

--hide--

So you've flown back again, parked your broom and come in ...

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: You've got a friend (James Taylor & Carole King) www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

You've got a friend (James Taylor & Carole King) www.youtube.com

--hide--

Alright !!!!!

Posts 1 - 10 of 55