Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 13th 2013 new

For me, it depends on the time of year.

Winter: ice skating under the stars, followed by a casual dinner in a rustic country restaurant.
Summer: a hike or easy stroll in the hills, or maybe a baseball game ... followed by dinner nearby.

Apr 13th 2013 new

I think it depends on how long you have known each other/been dating and the time of year/weather. After all, a first date in the summer is totally different than a 20th date in the winter. Earlier dates need to be relaxed with some kind of activity...bowling, ball game, putt-putt, museums. ice-skating...anything that allows you to learn a little more about each other without the high pressure of having a metnal list of questions to ask the other person in order to keep the conversation going. Activitiy dates lend themselves to conversation about the activity and the chance to laugh at yourself, depending on the ativity. Later in the relationship as the romance between you builds, the dates can be a little more romantic. Sorry, I am a hopeless romantic! lovestruck! )

All that being said, one of my favorite dates from the past is when I get the chance to cook with a man, especially when he does the cooking! There is something about a man in the kitchen. heartbeat Chef heartbeat

Apr 13th 2013 new
Strawberry picking would be nice :)
Apr 13th 2013 new
Flying to France for coffee. LOL
Apr 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-267933 said: For me, it depends on the time of year.Winter: ice skating under the stars, followed by a casual dinner i...
(Quote) Tom-267933 said:

For me, it depends on the time of year.

Winter: ice skating under the stars, followed by a casual dinner in a rustic country restaurant.
Summer: a hike or easy stroll in the hills, or maybe a baseball game ... followed by dinner nearby.

--hide--

Tom, sounds great! When are we going? LOL!
Apr 13th 2013 new
All that being said, one of my favorite dates from the past is when I get the chance to cook with a man, especially when he does the cooking! There is something about a man in the kitchen.

[/quote]

Yes, one of mine was when I did the laundry with a woman and she did the laundry. LOL!
Apr 13th 2013 new

Danny Boy, if you know of a reasonably priced restaurant within close distance of the Eiffel Tower, I will buy you dinner there as a first date. mischievous Seriously, one of the few things I hate about Paris is that there really isn't anywhere to eat near the Champs de Mars. (Washington DC's Mall is like that. Not even a hot dog stand in winter.)

Apr 13th 2013 new

Nothing immoral? shocked faint

Shoo, you're no fun. laughing

Apr 13th 2013 new

Yikes.
I'm afraid most women would think this scenario means a) he's not as interested in HER as he is in his home improvement project, and b) he's tight with a buck.
Now, if they were shopping for supplied for a project for HER home...nope. Still not feeling it.

Apr 13th 2013 new

Oh, are you buying? lovestruck!

Posts 21 - 30 of 151