Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 13th 2013 new

So much depends on how well you already know each other.

If we have exchanged a few emails, a meeting for coffee or inexpensive lunch would be fine, since we already have an idea of what to discuss.

If we have only traded a few emotes and have never met before, a museum or walk through downtown would give us plenty to talk about.

If we have been corresponding for a very long time (with or without phone calls), a meal in a place where they keep refilling your coffee and don't mind that you are still sitting there six hours later would be great.

Apr 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Nothing immoral? Shoo, you're no fun.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Nothing immoral?

Shoo, you're no fun.

--hide--

Naughty Marge. Lol
Apr 13th 2013 new

Tara,

I feel having dinner in a nice restaurant, casual dress (no jeans that is), good ambience and where you can hear each other talk. To me, this dialogue would determine if a 2nd date for either is reality. I don't see how going to the museum, the zoo or anything else other than a coffee shop could keep both focused on the guy and gal. Those activities could come after the initial date. Possibly it is my age writing this post.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Apr 13th 2013 new

Meet at a dog park!

Apr 13th 2013 new

I'm both tomboy and girlie girl. So, I have two:

1. Love getting dressed up (not cocktail dressed up - like church dressed up) for a nice dinner out at the type of place where, like Marge, no one will rush us out if we are there if we start to talk and can't seem to stop (place doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, just have some ambiance).

2. Beakfast out and (a) fishing with a take along picnic basket; or (2) going shooting with the picnic basket. Still lots of opportunity for talk.

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: What's your ideal date (and I'm not talking about the default CM interview question)? Let&...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

What's your ideal date (and I'm not talking about the default CM interview question)? Let's be realistic here and not fly to France or something.

--hide--

Ideal date? A night out in ...Dave and Buster! :)

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: What's your ideal date (and I'm not talking about the default CM interview question)? Let&...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

What's your ideal date (and I'm not talking about the default CM interview question)? Let's be realistic here and not fly to France or something.

--hide--

Cooking a meal together and sharing it with a nice glass of wine on the patio in the backyard while just enoying each other's company. ( With someone I know well enough to invite to my house)

Dinner at a place with good food and wine followed by a hike through the park or the woods where we get to talk and get to know each other better.

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Tara! Because someone has to say it, I'll start...1. Man must be breathin...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Tara! Because someone has to say it, I'll start...

1. Man must be breathing and be in the same room as me!

Next for #2!! Chelle

--hide--
Chelle -- You're being much too picky!!! laughing

Apr 13th 2013 new

Ideal realistic first date? Well, since I'd like to be friends with a guy first, I'd already be comfortable enough around him for a realisitc first date to be curled up on the couch watching a movie, probably with other friends or family around to act as chaperones. And it's really that simple. Talking? Well we'd already be friends, so I mean if he wants to hang out before or after we can talk then, and I am one of those people who has to restrain herself from yelling at the characters, especially in movies I like watching!

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: I'm both tomboy and girlie girl. So, I have two: 1. Love getting dressed up (not co...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

I'm both tomboy and girlie girl. So, I have two:

1. Love getting dressed up (not cocktail dressed up - like church dressed up) for a nice dinner out at the type of place where, like Marge, no one will rush us out if we are there if we start to talk and can't seem to stop (place doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, just have some ambiance).

2. Beakfast out and (a) fishing with a take along picnic basket; or (2) going shooting with the picnic basket. Still lots of opportunity for talk.

--hide--
Good thinking about the shooting. If the date isn't going well, you can always get rid of the guy early.... rolling eyes faint

Also, I'm trying to figure out how you shoot with a picnic basket. Sounds like a good trick. scratchchin laughing

Posts 31 - 40 of 151