Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I have always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis... tonight it is predicted to be visible in many northeastern states... even in some midwest states. If you are there, and remember... check out your skies tonight and report back! Unfortunately, I live in the southwest so no views for me tonight cloud
Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I have always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis... tonight it is predicted to be visible in many northeas...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I have always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis... tonight it is predicted to be visible in many northeastern states... even in some midwest states. If you are there, and remember... check out your skies tonight and report back! Unfortunately, I live in the southwest so no views for me tonight
--hide--

oh boo! AB should pay us a visit too :)

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I have always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis... tonight it is predicted to be visible in many northeas...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I have always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis... tonight it is predicted to be visible in many northeastern states... even in some midwest states. If you are there, and remember... check out your skies tonight and report back! Unfortunately, I live in the southwest so no views for me tonight
--hide--

if it doesn't cloud up again, we're expecting another "snow event" by tomorrow morning snowman

Apr 13th 2013 new

I will keep my eyeballs to the sky and hope it is not too cloudy

Apr 14th 2013 new
Heh Michael... I'll bet you are ready for that warm Phoenix sunshine!
Posts 1 - 5 of 5