Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/14/2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I'm looking for a man of God, not just a Catholic Christian man. I'm glad for them saving my time...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I'm looking for a man of God, not just a Catholic Christian man. I'm glad for them saving my time and heart.
--hide--

Spoken like a champ. clap clap clap

04/14/2013 new
Hi Frances. It is very admirable that you are so strong in your faith. The ministry is a huge part of your life and means a great deal. If somebody doesn't like these great qualities in you, then it is their loss. Don't short change yourself and settle. I would love to these types of qualities in a match. Best of luck to you in your search.
04/14/2013 new

Amen!!!! Right on the head Claudine!

04/14/2013 new

I guess it depends on the nature of the conversations you're having. I find an open and unapologetic embrace of the Catholic faith appealing in a woman, to be frank.

04/14/2013 new

NO tone-down. That's what a man looking for a faith-filled woman wants.

04/15/2013 new
It probably is to most, but it shouldn't e to "the one"... When I revised my profile to talk about my faith, I realized I never was contacted for a date again. But, oh well, it's who I am.
04/15/2013 new

Thank you gentlemen for the encouragement! Dawn, you are totally right! Thanks!

04/15/2013 new

Tara, you have youth on your side--hang in there!

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Could not be better said Claudine. You are not on this site to get many men, just one go...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Could not be better said Claudine. You are not on this site to get many men, just one good one who respects and shares your beliefs and has the maturity and humilty to be a good husband and leader. What you said is exactly what women need to undertstand. You do not want attention from just anyone who will pay attention to you. You as a good woman of God are a pearl of great price and you need see yourself as such.

So you Proverbs 31 women need to proud of who you are and seek a man who can honor that.

--hide--

hug Thanks Shara. I've never been a "numbers" girl. Quality over quantity.

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) James-935720 said: Amen!!!! Right on the head Claudine!
(Quote) James-935720 said:

Amen!!!! Right on the head Claudine!

--hide--

Thank you!

Posts 11 - 20 of 81