Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: ... I would just say, would you like to get some coffee, and see what she says. ...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

... I would just say, would you like to get some coffee, and see what she says. ...

--hide--

Probably: "Go get your own coffee." smile

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Dan number 1 I'd ask her if she had a profile on CM and start there. What's the point of asking ...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Dan number 1 I'd ask her if she had a profile on CM and start there. What's the point of asking a woman her age if she doesn't share the same views?
--hide--
CM isn't the only Catholic dating site, so that could be a self-defeating question. She can certainly share the same views and not be on any dating site.

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Well you could say something about a subject and then say well maybe youre too young to remember t...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Well you could say something about a subject and then say well maybe youre too young to remember that ...

--hide--

Too young to remember that he said something about a subject ? smile

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-955401 said: Hi Dan: If I may, I think you're going at this the wrong way. In my opinion, you'...
(Quote) Patrick-955401 said:

Hi Dan:

If I may, I think you're going at this the wrong way. In my opinion, you're giving too much importance to your feelings of attraction and not enough on the reality that this is a flesh and blood woman you're talking to. If I may be blunt, a man can fall in love with a woman every 5 minutes on a warm summer night on a busy street. It's not really "love," of course; it's just a natural reaction to seeing beautiful women.

If I were you, I would simply continue to strike up little conversations and develop a friendship with the person. Over time, if there's anything there, you will have your question, and many others, answered. Don't be too hasty to find the answers to these questions. Have faith that God will bring to you the woman he desires you to be with - or not! The most important thing is to put God first, deepen a real relationship with Him, and trust that he will satisfy your deepest desires. It takes trust and self denial, developed through prayer, to walk with God, but this is the only way to find faith, hope, and love. And these three things are very attractive.

Patrick

--hide--
Time Out -- to say "Welcome" to Patrick, our CM neighbor to the north. We hope you will participate in the forums often.

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Too young to remember that he said something about a subject ?
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Too young to remember that he said something about a subject ?

--hide--
Only Kevin would subject someone to that.....

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: So, went out shopping last night and was checking out ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

So, went out shopping last night and was checking out ...

--hide--

Evidently in more ways than one. smile

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: So, went out shopping last night and was checking out ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

So, went out shopping last night and was checking out ...

--hide--

Evidently in more ways than one. smile

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: ... So, my question is, do I ask her age ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

... So, my question is, do I ask her age ...

--hide--

I would just tell her I'm trying out for a job as an age-guesser

at a carnival, and I'd like to ask her to help me practice. smile

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Too young to remember that he sai...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Kevin-40666 said:

Too young to remember that he said something about a subject ?

Only Kevin would subject someone to that.....

--hide--

Somebody has to get these ambiguous statements clarified. smile

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Too youngto remember that he said something about a subject ?
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Too youngto remember that he said something about a subject ?

--hide--
Hi Kevin, what i meant was, this question is presented to me all the time, where i patient will say something about a certain subject and then they will say oh youre probably too young to remember that. then i usually say im not that young etc....

Posts 41 - 50 of 142