Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Thanksgiving

04/14/2013 new

I heard my son's voice today, the first time in almost eight months. He has safely returned from deployment to his duty station in North Carolina. He is a Sgt. in the Marine Corps. Over the last almost eight years he has been deployed a few times and stationed far from home. Thank you, Father, for keeping him safe and bringing him home once again. Amen

04/14/2013 new

Praying Praying

04/14/2013 new

Praying clap Wolf Whistle

04/14/2013 new

Praying biggrin

04/14/2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I heard my son's voice today, the first time in almost eight months. He has safely returned ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

I heard my son's voice today, the first time in almost eight months. He has safely returned from deployment to his duty station in North Carolina. He is a Sgt. in the Marine Corps. Over the last almost eight years he has been deployed a few times and stationed far from home. Thank you, Father, for keeping him safe and bringing him home once again. Amen

--hide--

Lauren,

So great to hear your son is back stateside. Hope his stay in the states is permanent.

Lauren, a prayer for you and your son:

Almighty God, I ask for your son's Divine mercy and protection for Lauren’s son. Give him strength and courage to see each day through for both his spiritual and physical journey.

If it be your Holy Will, allow Lauren to see her soon son. As a mother of a military son, also bless and bring her comfort that her anxieties and fears be minimal and/or non-existent. Gather them both to your bosom and embrace them in your loving arms. Amen.

Lauren, having been in the military myself, I have a special place for all who have served and/or serving our great country. I was in the Army but I will always admit the Marines are the overall toughest group of fighers in all the military.

Blessings to you and your son,

Praying rosary hug rose

Leon

04/14/2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I heard my son's voice today, the first time in almost eight months. He has safely returned ...

--hide--

Prayers of thanksgiving offered!

04/14/2013 new

Praying rosary

04/14/2013 new

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug And THANK YOUR SON & THE REST OF THE TROOPS FPR PROTECTING USA (US)!

04/14/2013 new

Praying

04/14/2013 new

Praying hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 34