Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you all very, very much. He passed on. May God grant him eternal peace with Him. Thank you again.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you all very, very much. He passed on. May God grant him eternal peace with Him. Thank you again.
--hide--

Praying

Apr 17th 2013 new
Thank you, Michael.
Apr 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ever since his wife died a few years ago, he has been going downhill. He misses her so much. This family member do...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ever since his wife died a few years ago, he has been going downhill. He misses her so much. This family member does not have long to live and I ask for prayers for a holy and happy death for him.
--hide--

rosary theheart Praying
Apr 17th 2013 new
Thank you, Josephine.
Apr 17th 2013 new
Hugs and much love Meg for you and your family.
Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

--hide--
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Apr 17th 2013 new
Thank you, Lauren and Julie hug
Apr 17th 2013 new
I have said it before but especially want to say now, how much I treasure what we have on CM. The connection with such kind, caring people has and continues to bring me much joy! I wish we could have one huge get together for all of us. Kansas City would be a good location, because we are right in the middle, sort of...Anyway, God is good to us.
Apr 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ever since his wife died a few years ago, he has been going downhill. He misses her so much. This family member do...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ever since his wife died a few years ago, he has been going downhill. He misses her so much. This family member does not have long to live and I ask for prayers for a holy and happy death for him.
--hide--

Praying with you Meg
Apr 17th 2013 new
Thank you, Eileen. He was a very kind and giving man.
Posts 41 - 50 of 57