Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 17th 2013 new

I could see my breath today! and raining all day long!!! need covers and hot chocolate...oh and a hugwould be nice.

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: Currently a sunny 80F in OKC.
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

Currently a sunny 80F in OKC.

--hide--

but cold front coming :-) and tornadoes and rain and hail. . .it is crazy down my way.

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, sno...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, snowing today, snow tomorrow, snow Thursday.....I've had it.

I've shovelled as much snow this year as I did when I was in high school.

--hide--

Hi Tom et alia,

Here in Chicago, today (04.18.2013) it is supposed to shoot up into the mid 70s. It's been cold up to this time.

As we Midwesterners know, when the temperature shoots up like that suddenly, we have to keep a sharp lookout for big thunderstorms, squall lines, and tornadoes. Today might be a lot more exciting than anybody wants here.

James ☺

Apr 18th 2013 new

80's today but 40 on Sat!! crazy PA weather as usual!

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, sno...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, snowing today, snow tomorrow, snow Thursday.....I've had it.

I've shovelled as much snow this year as I did when I was in high school.

--hide--
So THAT'S where our winter went to. It never even froze this year down here. irked

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I could see my breath today! and raining all day long!!! need covers and hot chocolate...oh and a ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I could see my breath today! and raining all day long!!! need covers and hot chocolate...oh and a would be nice.

--hide--

I'm on my way, jumping on my snowmobile, gotta stop off for some Kahlua, hope you got coffee besides hot chocolate!

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Sandra-222626 said: So THAT'S where our winter went to. It never even froze this year down here.
(Quote) Sandra-222626 said:

So THAT'S where our winter went to. It never even froze this year down here.

--hide--

It has never un-frozen here. Snowing like crazy right now, more on the way. Last night on the news they said only 3 of our 15200+ lakes have ice-out. Lakes up by me have two to three feet of ice cover yet...the middle of April!!

Apr 18th 2013 new

The weather today in Houston is unusual for this time of year. The temp. as of 4:30 p.m. central time, Thursday, Apri 18th is in the mid 50s. Tomorrow, highs in the 60s. I am loving it as I know the hot and humid is not that far away. When that comes, we will experience that at least through October.

I am sorry to report no snow removal needed from my sidewalks. laughing laughing

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I could see my breath today! and raining all day long!!! need covers and hot chocolate...oh and a ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I could see my breath today! and raining all day long!!! need covers and hot chocolate...oh and a would be nice.

--hide--

Jane,

I know these are long distant but I offer these hugs exclusively for you. hug hug hug

Stay warm.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: It has never un-frozen here. Snowing like crazy right now, more on the way. Last night o...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

It has never un-frozen here. Snowing like crazy right now, more on the way. Last night on the news they said only 3 of our 15200+ lakes have ice-out. Lakes up by me have two to three feet of ice cover yet...the middle of April!!

--hide--

Tom, down South in the Twin Cities, we are covered in heavy slush/snow. I am intent on grilling as a sort of rebellion against this stuff. But it has to actually stop sleeting first.

I hear tomorrow it's supposed be 105.

No there's nothing wrong with the climate. irked

Posts 11 - 20 of 25