Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Rhonda-45054 said: We're having yo yo weather here in Texas. It's 80+ deg one day and in the 40's the next and ...
(Quote) Rhonda-45054 said: We're having yo yo weather here in Texas. It's 80+ deg one day and in the 40's the next and these are the highs. Tomorrows high, 87 and by Thursday a cold front comes through with rain.
--hide--

Rhonda, That sounds like Virginia!. And how about the POLLEN!!! Its pollinating big time around here... Calling for Claritin...

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, sno...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, snowing today, snow tomorrow, snow Thursday.....I've had it.

I've shovelled as much snow this year as I did when I was in high school.

--hide--

This is why I can NEVER live in MN or any of those heavy snow states. Give me sunshine, beach and a light and breezy 82 degrees anyday... VA is as far north as my body can stand (and still it longs for the Florida days of my youth) surfing

Apr 18th 2013 new
Rain, rain and rain, mid thirties tonight and then 60's tomorrow. My wardrobe is confused. laughing laughing
Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, snowing today,...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, snowing today, snow tomorrow, snow Thursday.....I've had it.

I've shovelled as much snow this year as I did when I was in high school.

--hide--

Just think of all the muscles you are building for the summer fashion show! Very nice here in TN ...60's and 70's. everything in pretty bloom, dogwoods, cherry and peach trees, azaleas, very colorful spring I have to report. Sorry Tom.
Apr 19th 2013 new
We have hit a wide range of weather here, but not as bad as MN in terms of cold. But terrible flooding yesterday in some areas and flurries today. I hope for a week of spring like sunny days :)
Posts 21 - 25 of 25