Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Boston Marthon

Apr 15th 2013 new

I just turned on the TV and there have been two explosions at the finish at the Boston Marathon I've heard that there have been minor injuries as well as people losing limbs (lot of blood). I don't know what the cause of it was but I ask for prayers for the runners and spectators. Praying Praying Praying rosary

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary

Apr 15th 2013 new

Marathon runner Linda, Phil's widow, PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE OK!! Praying rosary

Prayers for all of those injured, killed, and their families and friends. Praying Praying rosary theheart

Apr 15th 2013 new

I just found out that there are at least three people dead!! Praying Praying Praying

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying theheart rosary rose May Blessed Mother and God's divine mercy, grace, and love give strength and courage to the survivors, family, and community, most esp mercy to the perpetrator "Amen" + theheart rosary rose + theheart rosary rose + :theheart: :rosary: :rose: :praying:

Apr 15th 2013 new

God save our country. Praying Praying Praying rosary theheart

Get EVERYONE on board praying. And looking around. See something, say something.

Apr 15th 2013 new
Prayer
Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Prayer
(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Prayer
--hide--

Prayer

Posts 1 - 10 of 118