Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said: I just turned on the TV and there have been two explosions at the finish at the Boston Marathon...
(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said:

I just turned on the TV and there have been two explosions at the finish at the Boston Marathon I've heard that there have been minor injuries as well as people losing limbs (lot of blood). I don't know what the cause of it was but I ask for prayers for the runners and spectators.

--hide--
Remembering them in my prayers. I hope it's a lone nut and not an organized terrorist group. theheart rosary

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying hard!

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying this sad day, this was suppose to be a memorial for the Sandy Hook victims with a special 26th mile marker Praying

Apr 15th 2013 new

prayers to the victims. just heard they found a third explosive device that was intentionally detonated.

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying 2 dead...23 serious induries...Linda is OK, but very shaken. 2 other devices dismantled; another explosion at JFK Library. Boston is Shut down & No fly zone. Pray...Pray...Pray!

Apr 15th 2013 new

Praying theheart hug

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Remembering them in my prayers. I hope it's a lone nut and not an organized terrorist group.<...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Remembering them in my prayers. I hope it's a lone nut and not an organized terrorist group.

--hide--
Peter, sorry to report it wasn't an isolated incident. Other devices being found along race route. Hearing that other cities being put on heightened alert as well.

We need prayers and help from the Holy Spirit that those in power wake up to the evil that's being perpetrated. God help us all.

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Marathon runner Linda, Phil's widow, PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE OK!! Prayers f...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Marathon runner Linda, Phil's widow, PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE OK!!

Prayers for all of those injured, killed, and their families and friends.

--hide--

Yes, praying for Linda!! Please let us know you are okay Linda!!

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said: I just turned on the TV and there have been two explosions at the finish at the Boston Marathon...
(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said:

I just turned on the TV and there have been two explosions at the finish at the Boston Marathon I've heard that there have been minor injuries as well as people losing limbs (lot of blood). I don't know what the cause of it was but I ask for prayers for the runners and spectators.

--hide--

Rosanna,

Under the circumstances, thank you for initiating this thread.

I wish to share a prayer from the Cukierski family. The woman is a mother to 13 children and sells religious related articles and other items of interest.

Lord, we come to you in shock and in prayer for all those tragically killed and injured just now.

We pray for their friends and families...that they will be comforted during their horrible time of grief.

We pray for those who witnessed this horrific scene.

We pray for the safety of the first responders.

We pray that no one else will be hurt.

We pray that the hearts of those who seek to do harm to others may be turned. That their minds and souls will be healed.

We pray that you keep us, our friends and our families safe.

We pray for the day when the head of Satan is crushed and all darkness is gone from this world!

Lord in your mercy, please hear our prayer! Amen!

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Posts 11 - 20 of 118