Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Although not usually done by Catholic churches (at least from what I've need in my travels), many other types of churches have their outdoor signs to display messages. Any cute, intriguing, or funny ones that you've seen?

The local Baptist church that I drive by everyday currently has one that says "Government making sin legal doesn't make it right".

Another one currently has one stating "Read the Bible - It will scare the hell out of you".

Last summer during a very hot spell the 7th Day Adventists had one saying "If you think it's hot here, what do you think hell is like?"

Apr 15th 2013 new

I didn't see this one for myself and can't verify that it's real, but I've always found this one to be hillarious.

www.catholicmemes.com

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Alex-928670 said: I didn't see this one for myself and can't verify that it's real, but I've always found t...
(Quote) Alex-928670 said: I didn't see this one for myself and can't verify that it's real, but I've always found this one to be hillarious.

www.catholicmemes.com

--hide--

Thanks for that one. Hilarious. Needed the laugh.

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Stephanie-450440 said: Although not usually done by Catholic churches (at least from what I've need in my travel...
(Quote) Stephanie-450440 said:

Although not usually done by Catholic churches (at least from what I've need in my travels), many other types of churches have their outdoor signs to display messages. Any cute, intriguing, or funny ones that you've seen?

The local Baptist church that I drive by everyday currently has one that says "Government making sin legal doesn't make it right".

Another one currently has one stating "Read the Bible - It will scare the hell out of you".

Last summer during a very hot spell the 7th Day Adventists had one saying "If you think it's hot here, what do you think hell is like?"

--hide--
Check out Funny Church Signs.net where there are dozens of church signs -- some funny; some not so funny but the attempt was made at humor.

Apr 17th 2013 new
The Baptist church I pass by every day always as a new sign every week. A few weeks ago the sign said "Walmart isn't the only saving place". This weeks sign says "give your heart to Jesus"
Apr 18th 2013 new

I always enjoy reading Church signs with humorous sayings. I found this on the internet a few yrs ago and kept it... thought it was pretty funny, and especially since it was a Catholic Church sign.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6