Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: So this burglar who spent 27 years living in the woods has gotten a marriage proposal.Are...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

So this burglar who spent 27 years living in the woods has gotten a marriage proposal.

Are the rest of us really THAT repulsive?

Here's the story, in case you missed it:
www.huffingtonpost.com

--hide--

Okay, his glasses freaked me the heck out, so I didn't even get to the article! laughing Those glasses just scream CREEPER. I'm depressed JUST by that.

Now, if a burglar can get a marriage proposal, I'm pretty sure I can look cute in a ski mask. scratchchin wink

Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Okay, his glasses freaked me the heck out, so I didn't even get to the ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Okay, his glasses freaked me the heck out, so I didn't even get to the article! Those glasses just scream CREEPER. I'm depressed JUST by that.

Now, if a burglar can get a marriage proposal, I'm pretty sure I can look cute in a ski mask.

--hide--

Jeepers creepers! Where'd you get those peepers!
Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Jeepers creepers! Where'd you get those peepers!
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Jeepers creepers! Where'd you get those peepers!
--hide--

laughing You might wanna try them out... You COULD get a marriage proposal.

Apr 15th 2013 new

Hey there are women willing to marry men they've never met in real life and spending the rest of their lives in jail! I don't understand it. Say your married but not actually have to deal with a man outside of 2 hours each week or something?

Apr 15th 2013 new

What an episode that would be for North Woods Law.

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Kinda sounds bush.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Kinda sounds bush.
--hide--
By George, it certainly does...... sorry

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Okay, his glasses freaked me the heck out, so I didn't even get to the a...

Okay, his glasses freaked me the heck out, so I didn't even get to the article! Those glasses just scream CREEPER. I'm depressed JUST by that.

Now, if a burglar can get a marriage proposal, I'm pretty sure I can look cute in a ski mask.

--hide--
Or without one.... hug

Apr 16th 2013 new

So THAT's what happened to 'Bobby Brady'...

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Okay, his glasses freaked me the heck out....

Okay, his glasses freaked me the heck out....

--hide--
boggled sad Really? They kinda look like mine.... sad

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Or without one....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Or without one....

--hide--

laughing Good one! Maybe it'll work in the next 6 weeks!

Posts 11 - 20 of 30