Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

When you hear the National Anthem do you:

sing along

hold your hand over your heart

men: take off your hats

get teary eyed

don't talk thru it at a game

still respect it and take it seriously

wear your flag proudly

I have hung my American Flag daily since 9/11

today on Patriot Day in Boston..pray and fly your flag proudly~~~we are still Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.

Apr 15th 2013 new

Amen sistah! hug God bless the USA! rose

United States Flag You are not forgotten! Army Flag Navy Flag Airforce Flag Marines Flag Coastguard Flag

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: When you hear the National Anthem do you: sing along hold your hand over your heart<...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

sing along

get teary eyed

wear your flag proudly

today on Patriot Day in Boston..pray and fly your flag proudly~~~we are still Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.

--hide--

United States Flag theheart Praying GOD BLESS THE USA Praying theheart United States Flag

Apr 15th 2013 new

All of the above, Jane. My husband served in three conflicts. My son still serves. God Bless America.

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: When you hear the National Anthem do you: sing along hold your hand over your heart<...

sing along

get teary eyed

wear your flag proudly

--hide--

STAND with my hand over my heart. United States Flag

Apr 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: When you hear the National Anthem do you: sing along hold your hand over your hear...

sing along

get teary eyed

wear your flag proudly

--hide--

Yes! United States Flag
Apr 16th 2013 new

I do all that are listed and usually yell "Play Ball!" when the anthem finishes when attending a baseball game.

My one question is this calling of April 15th "Patriot Day". Is April 15th called Patriot Day only in Boston? I am almost certain that September 11th was reserved as "Patriot Day"for all of the USA. I thought April 15th was recently reserved for the TEA party (Taxed Enough Already)?

Apr 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: When you hear the National Anthem do you: sing along hold your hand over your hear...

sing along

get teary eyed

wear your flag proudly

--hide--

United States Flag
Apr 16th 2013 new

sing along

get teary eyed

wear your flag proudly

--hide--
All of the above Jane United States Flag

God bless America. Pray for us all. United we need to stand. Together. Praying

Apr 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Brett-848238 said: I do all that are listed and usually yell "Play Ball!" when the anthem finishes when attending a base...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

I do all that are listed and usually yell "Play Ball!" when the anthem finishes when attending a baseball game.

My one question is this calling of April 15th "Patriot Day". Is April 15th called Patriot Day only in Boston? I am almost certain that September 11th was reserved as "Patriot Day"for all of the USA. I thought April 15th was recently reserved for the TEA party (Taxed Enough Already)?

--hide--

Yes, it is only for Boston, according to the news.
Posts 1 - 10 of 13