Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: I do all that are listed and usually yell "Play Ball!" when the anthem finishes when at...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

I do all that are listed and usually yell "Play Ball!" when the anthem finishes when attending a baseball game.

My one question is this calling of April 15th "Patriot Day". Is April 15th called Patriot Day only in Boston? I am almost certain that September 11th was reserved as "Patriot Day"for all of the USA. I thought April 15th was recently reserved for the TEA party (Taxed Enough Already)?

--hide--
Yes, it is a MA holiday based from the start of the American Revolution April 19, 1775. The Boston Maraton is held every year on the monday closest to the 19th as possible. There are events and reenactments all weekend. United States Flag

Apr 16th 2013 new
Yes to all..God bless us all.
Apr 16th 2013 new

GOD BLESS THE GOOD OLE' U-S-A. .. United States Flag . AND... STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER rose

Posts 11 - 13 of 13