Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Boston Marathon

Apr 15th 2013 new

www.nytimes.com

This isnt far from me.

Apr 16th 2013 new
Glad you're ok, Brian.
Apr 19th 2013 new

They got everything closed down around here.
xfinity.comcast.net

Apr 19th 2013 new

Glad you are safe and sound Brian.

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/04/15/us/site-of-the-boston-marathon-explosion.html?_r=0<...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

www.nytimes.com

This isnt far from me.

--hide--

They said the winter Olympics are going to be held is Sochy, right near Cheshnya.

Apr 20th 2013 new

Last Terrorist Caught.
xfinity.comcast.net

Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying for Boston.

Apr 20th 2013 new
Praying Brian
Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Last Terrorist Caught.xfinity.comcast.net.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Last Terrorist Caught.
xfinity.comcast.net

--hide--

Let's be thankful that they got this guy and more importantly, that they got him alive.

They really need some sort of an explanation for this, because this kind of activity simply cannot go on. In addition to the dead and wounded, the sheer amount of money lost by shutting down a city for a day and then paying to have all of those resources put into service to treat people and search for suspects would break any country's bank in no time.

(I know we're already almost 17 trillion dollars in debt, but let's at least pretend that we're concerned about expenses.)

Posts 1 - 10 of 11