Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I can live without access to pressure cookers. As long as they don't mess with backpacks or large bag...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I can live without access to pressure cookers. As long as they don't mess with backpacks or large bags, I'm good.
--hide--

Ditto for me, Mary. wink

Apr 30th 2013 new
This video is a must-see. rolling eyes faint

College Students Sign Petition To Ban Pressure Cookers www.ijreview.com
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: This video is a must-see. College Students Sign Petition To Ban Pressure Cookers...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: This video is a must-see.

College Students Sign Petition To Ban Pressure Cookers www.ijreview.com
--hide--

Sad sigh....

Loved the comment though "Daddy's going to be so proud of me", when she showed her t-shirt

Apr 30th 2013 new

Do you really think guns would have stopped these terrorists? I think not. There is an inherent risk to putting on a military uniform, HOWEVER, one does not think that there is a risk to running the Boston Marathon. For the record, Phil had a gun when he was assassinated (and he was not the first person gunned down in the room)., He had his gun out. Guess what? Terrorists are well connected and collusion runs rampant. My heart bleeds, but guns would not have stopped this EVIL event.

Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: I just woke up to learn that one of the suspects is dead and they are looking for the o...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

I just woke up to learn that one of the suspects is dead and they are looking for the other. Turns out they are from near Chechnya, and if you look at the social page of one of them, he's Muslim.

www.washingtonpost.com

The one suspect ID'ed is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and the other is his brother. They were in the US only about a year.

www.zerohedge.com

--hide--

What do you think of Zero Hedge?

Posts 31 - 35 of 35