Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Helena-961554 said: thank you. How do I close this thread?
(Quote) Helena-961554 said:

thank you.

How do I close this thread?

--hide--

By sharing the end product? wink I'm curious to know how you did...blessings rose

Apr 27th 2013 new

I'm still working on it. I don't think people will find it interesting. I have a few papers to write and complete this weekend and here I am procrastinating on CM eyebrow

One paper is on the importance of teaching grammar as it has a significant expercise for the brain to increase the cognitive ability to creat categories and sub categories which extends to all aspects of information processing and retrieval.

The one that has "my knickers in a twist" is the fable I have to create. This is when I started this thread. I am avoiding it. But it doesn't end there. I have to videotape me teaching the fable to a student using the "mediated learning" techniques we learned in class. It has to be 20 min long. I could do the whole thing a long time ago if I didn't have to create one of my own.

I would be a bit shy to post the final story. We will see. scratchchin So just keep me in your Praying

thanks and God Bless you all.

Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Helena-961554 said: I'm still working on it. I don't think people will find it interesting. I have a few pap...
(Quote) Helena-961554 said:

I'm still working on it. I don't think people will find it interesting. I have a few papers to write and complete this weekend and here I am procrastinating on CM

One paper is on the importance of teaching grammar as it has a significant expercise for the brain to increase the cognitive ability to creat categories and sub categories which extends to all aspects of information processing and retrieval.

The one that has "my knickers in a twist" is the fable I have to create. This is when I started this thread. I am avoiding it. But it doesn't end there. I have to videotape me teaching the fable to a student using the "mediated learning" techniques we learned in class. It has to be 20 min long. I could do the whole thing a long time ago if I didn't have to create one of my own.

I would be a bit shy to post the final story. We will see. So just keep me in your

thanks and God Bless you all.

--hide--

I do find it a bit interesting! It's the first time I hear about teaching grammar for that reason....We do all kinds of sorts in other subjects, thanks for sharing, I'll do some search on the subject embarassed Wish you luck crossfingers

Posts 11 - 13 of 13