Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

04/16/2013 new

Happy Birthday,Richard.wave Happy Birthday! balloon clap Happy Birthday! present party

04/16/2013 new

Richard,

I know you have experienced some severe anxieties and fears with the recent break-in of your home. Although I also experienced unwanted intruders invade my home, fortunately I was not present at the time of the break-in. I know it would take me a long time to get through such an episode if I ever did while living in that home.

On another hopefully more pleasant note, I appreciate Josephine initiating this thread to wish you a Happy Birthday. May God see fit to grant you many, many more.

Please know you will continue to be in my prayers and I am sure other posters.

Your CM family loves you. Enjoy this special day God created for you.

fez lil mikie Cheers! present

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus embrace you in His loving arms. May He guide and protect you from any other harm.

Praying Praying Praying rosary

Leon

04/16/2013 new

wave biggrin clap Bow hyper party wave

Hope you had a great day Richard!!

04/16/2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy birthday to yoooooou note party hyper

Apr 16 new

aww, happy birthday to you and praying that all is well! crossfingers theheart Praying Happy Birthday! rose cookie hersheyskiss

Apr 16 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
--hide--

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Richard, Happy birthday Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! to you ...my daughter says I sing like a rock star but I cannot carry a tune.....Enjoy the Happy Birthday! cake, Happy Birthday! there are no calories today. hug

Apr 16 new

RICHARD! Happy Birthday!! pinata present hyper party cake: clap

Apr 16 new

happy birthday to you, richard fez Dove Happy Birthday! You get a Gold Star! note party hug Sunrise thumbsup rose

may your heart be calmed during the storms...

Apr 16 new

Happy Birthday Richard! Happy Birthday! Praying hug balloon clap hyper party note

Posts 1 - 10 of 22