Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
--hide--

Happy Birthday Richard. wave clap hyper party present Wolf Whistle Happy Birthday!

Apr 16th 2013 new
Happy Birthday, Richard! biggrin
Apr 17th 2013 new

Wishing you many blessings on your special day, Richard, and hoping that the sun shines a little brighter and the world seems a little safer for you now.
May God smile lovingly on you and St. Michael keep you under his protection. May this coming year be the one that sees all your dreams come true.
Happy Birthday!! wave Happy Birthday! present note Cheers!

Apr 17th 2013 new

Happy Biithday Richard Happy Birthday! cookie hersheyskiss balloon

Apr 17th 2013 new

Happy birthday Richard clap Happy Birthday! party present Cheers! balloon

Apr 17th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Richard,

“The Lord bless you
and keep you!
the Lord let his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you!
the Lord look upon you kindly
and give you peace!”’ Num 6:24-26

I pray for you today, that the Lord may bless you abundantly.

Happy Birthday! clap rose Praying

Apr 17th 2013 new

party Enjoy your birthday, Richard! Happy Birthday! Many blessings! present

Apr 17th 2013 new

party lil mikie Happy Birthday! clap Happy Birthday, Richard, and may your hopes and wishes come true when you blow out those birthday candles this year! wink

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Richard,I know you have experienced some severe anxieties and fears with the recent break-...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Richard,

I know you have experienced some severe anxieties and fears with the recent break-in of your home. Although I also experienced unwanted intruders invade my home, fortunately I was not present at the time of the break-in. I know it would take me a long time to get through such an episode if I ever did while living in that home.

On another hopefully more pleasant note, I appreciate Josephine initiating this thread to wish you a Happy Birthday. May God see fit to grant you many, many more.

Please know you will continue to be in my prayers and I am sure other posters.

Your CM family loves you. Enjoy this special day God created for you.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus embrace you in His loving arms. May He guide and protect you from any other harm.

Leon

--hide--
Leon -- You didn't explain the nature of the intruders who entered your home. They were giant Texas-size mice.

On a serious note, thanks for your concern about Richard's well-being. A break-in is an unsettling event.

Let's hope that Richard's birthday produces sunshine in his life and provides respite from his experience.

Apr 17th 2013 new

Greetings, Richard, and good wishes on your special day. May it be a blessed and happy one, and may you have many more. wave Happy Birthday! cookie clap

Posts 11 - 20 of 22