Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 18th 2013 new

Praying for Father Cote Francine and for you in this very difficult time.

God's will be done!

Dan

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Thank you, Jerry and Dan, for adding your prayers to ours. God bless you both. wave

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Prayers Offered rosary Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Thank you Bahar. God bless you. wave

Apr 28th 2013 new

To all those of you who read my post and or who prayed for my Vicar, Fr. Robert Cote, thank you. You get a Gold Star!

Last week, the hospital informed Fr. Robert that they would call him on Thursday or Friday to let him know the date of his surger, and they did not. After he said mass last night, he told me that he is feeling "psychologically and physically worn out" and that he finds the waiting period "tiring". He is also having some trouble walking. Please continue to help me by praying along with me for him. weeping

Please pray that he not catch a cold, that he not have one before, during or after the sugery. The tumour is on his thymus gland, and there is danger of it blocking nerves or his vocal cords. (Fr. Robert is a really good public speaker and he has a voice meant for singing.) It is situated at the center of the two parts of the thymus gland, at the tip of his heart and lungs, at the base of his trachea. theheart Praying

Please pray that within the next few days, the hospital will call Fr. Robert and schedule him for surgery ASAP. And, that this tumour be completely removed from his body, and that it never come back. Thank you. rose

Apr 29th 2013 new

He will be in my prayers

Apr 29th 2013 new

Francine soit assuree de mes prieres, sa mission n'est pas encore terminee... Je remercie le Seigneur d'avance des merveilles qu'Il fera pour ce pretre! (en esperant que tu parles francais!)

Be assured of my prayers for your vicar, God has a plan for him and I'm sure that Father Robert's mission is not finished! I am thanking the Lord for all He will do, He will make wonders!

May 1st 2013 new

Dear Martha and Melissa,

Thank you for praying along with me for Fr. Robert. God bless you both! biggrin

Melissa, oui, je parle francais. Par contre, mon francais ecrit n'est pas au meme niveau que mon anglais. Merci d'avoir ajoute tes prieres aux miennes. Que Dieu te benisse en toute chose. You get a Gold Star!

Posts 31 - 38 of 38