Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 21st 2013 new

I would also like to see spaces after commas and semi-colons instead of commas where appropriate.

"County & jazz is" should be changed to "country and jazz are".

Christ should be capitalized. Also, it would seem more proper to capitalize the initials where you give titles of Mary.

Taking the time to"Dot Your I's And Cross Your T's" might seem small & inconsequential but may make a difference in the long run.

"Slow but steady wins the race."

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Joanne-75060 said: I would also like to see spaces after commas and semi-colons instead of commas where appropriate....
(Quote) Joanne-75060 said:

I would also like to see spaces after commas and semi-colons instead of commas where appropriate.

"County & jazz is" should be changed to "country and jazz are".

Christ should be capitalized. Also, it would seem more proper to capitalize the initials where you give titles of Mary.

Taking the time to"Dot Your I's And Cross Your T's" might seem small & inconsequential but may make a difference in the long run.

"Slow but steady wins the race."

--hide--

I agree with Joanne & some of the others who suggested editing your profile in regard to capitalization & punctuation as well as spelling. I am very particular about the use of the English language so I will immediately dismiss a profile that contains a number of grammar errors. If I am led to believe that the writer has learned English as a second language, I will give them some leeway in that regard, however.

Sometimes when I am especially tired I make spelling errors when typing. It makes me crazy to see the errors after I've hit the submit button! faint

Apr 21st 2013 new
Patrick I liked your profile and would not change a thing. The impression I got from your profile is that you are very sincere, honest and have a wonderful smile. You are just what many of the younger women on CM are praying to meet.
Apr 21st 2013 new
I agree people have reasons for particular answered to questions. You are seeking someone with the same beliefs. You need to seek profiles similar to your own in order to have a response. As a toe do not take it personally if you do not since online dating is less personal and people may not take the time to know you.
Apr 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Patty-361409 said: I agree people have reasons for particular answered to questions. You are seeking someone with the same beliefs. Y...
(Quote) Patty-361409 said: I agree people have reasons for particular answered to questions. You are seeking someone with the same beliefs. You need to seek profiles similar to your own in order to have a response. As a toe do not take it personally if you do not since online dating is less personal and people may not take the time to know you.
--hide--
Apr 21st 2013 new
To not toe.....the spelling police will be after me
Apr 21st 2013 new

I liked your profile. You already had some good suggestions as to grammar and such. Seems that you revamped it, but still have "is" instead of "are."

As to the 7/7, I think it is important to be honest. I can't answer 7/7 on my profile (And at some point I will spend time on that), I am sure that many people have written me off for that particular reason. And that is a good thing because they are doing what they think is best for them. I have to do what I think is God is calling me to do. What other people do and why is none of my business.

God has a plan for each of us. His plans for you are perfect. And as you said in your profile you are getting closer to Him. You are on a beautiful journey. May God continue to Bless you and may you be able to hear His Voice. Praying He knows exactly who the right person for you is. Maybe she is not ready, maybe you are not ready... who knows? (yeah He does, so trust Him.)

Posts 11 - 17 of 17